Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:07 pm
Dracoso sighed and smiled to the fading apparition which he made reappear, only stronger, then he ran a hand through her hair *and yet u who is so powerful, are trapped in the body of a young girl who serves as a slave to numerous families which do not keep you for long. interesting how you say you are so strong and yet to even see my power* he says softly as he looks back to the other girl, making the second vision disappear in a second and then looks to the slave *Now then i want u to clean up and head upstairs to the training room, i want u dressed in slacks and a long shirt when i get there.

Sentiga smiled to the cat in her hands and stroked it gently, sending mroe and more waves of shielding over it every second, making it harmless and she kisses it on the head, making a mental link to it which is tipped to her.

((Sirena, so u do know if u read back about 30 pages, there are 2-3 parts where i am beaten the hell out of, including by myself, and also by Mia herself in her sleep. as well the reason i stated it as such is because 1. It started with her being attacked by the demon, then 2. after the demon she was threatening to throw herself out a window multiple times. 3. when Drew was stopping it and started to fight Tak she got Drews attention and took him away for it where the story turned back to her having to *kill tak* 4. she then was attacked by the demons sister which gave the stories attention back to her and 5. after the demon in her dreams was killed for the third time by Dracoso she created this cat we see now which is attacking her and making the story focus on her again. we are tired of the fact that she keeps having the story turn and focus on here. Tak had the attention once when he was a drunk and driving, and he took Drews attention simply for a fight scene which never happened. Zelda hasnt taken the attention much besides for Sentiga and me now and then, besides that we have lost 3-4 people now because the story continues to follow the role of Mia being the center of A. Attack, B. Mental distress, or C. some form of self hurt))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:29 pm
((Wow. Just, wow. Sirena was just telling you to relax and you go off on her. I aint' taking that. Sure you can bash me for 'taking the spotlight' but don't go bashing my friend for trying to defend me. Has it EVER occurred to you that she actually did get filled in through the whole RP ever since Mia entered it?

And I also guess that the 'we' that you seem to be talking about is 'you' seeing as no one else has pointed out that I seem to be the center of attention.

Also, did it ever occur to you that Mia was actually trying to get AWAY from you at some of those points because, by golly I was trying to get her away from you just recently.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you want to attack someone don't attack her. Attack ME, since I'm the issue here.

I don't know about Sirena but I'm leaving, I find it really disrespectful for someone to try to pull something like that.
P.S. Did your school teach you how to write like that because I sure as hell learned to not use asterisks and to separate my paragraphs in elementary. Oh, I also learned that chat speak is not okay when your writing. But hey, that was at my school. ))  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:39 pm
{Go ahead leave. It isnt like he or I need someone who keeps making things all confusing. And a good Rper would have pointed out that they didnt want to be followed etc. Plus, he wasnt truly bashing Sirena. He was more telling everyone how he felt about the whole 'Issue'. So Go. We were just about to give up on it anyway. And a good person wouldnt have gone off the way you did just now. A kind and understanding person would try to fix the problem, and try to get along. After 91 pages or so, people have quit BECAUSE you keep bring on more and more action, like there is no tomorrow. You made it move too fast as I pointed out not to long ago.}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:02 pm
[[Ok I realize this isn't my forum but it really isn't working out so I think we should close it.]]  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:18 pm
{ Duh. *Sigh* Just to let you guys know, this was my most successful forum ever. Thanks. And good bye. }  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff