Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
WIN AN AWESOME PEASENT COSTUME! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not Excited

Beloved Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:41 pm
Holy_ King
XxX_Mike_XxX1
peasent costume is worth less than 200g u b***h....wat idiot would fall 4 dis

your mom would blaugh

u gonna take dat from him  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:49 am
ONCE UPON A TIME!!!..the end..¬¬  

iSasukeChidori

MrAnnemae

Proud Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:13 am
Le Mew!
(gold post)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:01 pm
One upon a time there was a little boy. He was 5 years old. He braged alot.Intil one day his freind came and kidnaped him. His freind totrued him wippped him with a wip.Then one day the boy was shot by his freind.
BASED ON A TRU STORY  

dmk87

dmk87

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:53 pm
ok i know its not worth it but here i go
once upon a time there was a man we raped a few ppl went to jail his son did the same thing and so on till the bitches died
the end

based on a tru story
(not rly )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:09 pm
very inappropriate  

xD_c L y D e

sakura clow princess

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:29 pm
ok i,ll write a reply it anit gonna be no page full

once there was a cursed family they stayed distent from most people they refused to hug anyone of the other gender because if they did they would turn into animal and the head of the family Akito abused everyone of them in his own special way two members lost the will to speak anymore for a short period of time. until a girl came she was super kind and helped one of the members gain the will to speak again. akito had allowed her to stay even known she was an outsider but when she fell in love with one of the other zodiac member grab the girl by the hair and started to abuse her after akito was restrained by two of the people there when he commanded one of the zodiac members to erase the girls memories he did nothing. then she helped akito by telling akito that she cared! and everyone live a good life!

THE END!  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:46 am
...So was that, like, the plot of Fruit's Baskets?
Wow...  

Derrai
Crew

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

plop_hotty1

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:11 pm
ok heres my story.

She ran without looking behind her to stare at her fate. She wouldn't even breathe. He was going to kill her, but she had to try. Without thinking she did something clueless. She stopped. Her heart was beating through her chest. "I am not going to fight you." she said still not facing him. "cause I know you want me to." she said with a smile. " Kill me here. I am not going to fight back. All you want is for me to suffer the way she did." then she turned and looked in his crystal blue eyes. " But before you do kill me, i want you to know that i didn't kill her." she said with no emotion in her vioce. " I know." he said. his vioce sent shivers down her spine. " I did." he lifted his weapon and she just knew it was the end for her. with the click and a boom, he was dead. she relized he wanted her to watch him and now she is battle scared for the rest of her life.
The End  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:46 pm
i love ur story!

MAGNUM777
Once upon a time there was a princess, who got eaten by a prince who was later killed by a dragon, the end.

And the dragon lived happily ever after, except for a few massive stomach cramps.

xFlyingHighx

xFlyingHighx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:48 pm
Once upon a time there was a demented whale and a preety unicorn, and the demented whale ate the pretty unicorn. The End!

The pretty unicorn actually had 2 of the horn thingamigigas  
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces