Metroid Prime New Play Control Trailer.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:49 pm
http://gonintendo.com/?p=71594

Definitely MP3's controls. This is awesome.

I wonder how they'll handle beam swapping though.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:06 pm
That answers that question. Looks really good. If they make MP2 like this too, then that will save me getting them both for Gamecube.  

Mecca_Fish

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:52 pm
I still have prime, but I only rented Echoes. I may buy that one so I can play it as much as I want.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:01 pm
Prime was simply amazing and Echoes was also simply amazing.
Can't say anything about Corruption because that's not being remade, but it was amazing as well.
If you've played Prime and not Echoes, GET ECHOES IT'S AWESOME. Though very tedious. Very tedious. But it also has Quadraxis.

Edit: Oh, right. Can't wait for this to be finished. I hope they release it here, though it wouldn't be smart not to. xd  

TooHyphy

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:06 pm
l-Kriel-l
Can't say anything about Corruption because that's not being remade, but it was amazing as well.
If you've played Prime and not Echoes, GET ECHOES IT'S AWESOME. Though very tedious. Very tedious. But it also has Quadraxis.

Edit: Oh, right. Can't wait for this to be finished. I hope they release it here, though it wouldn't be smart not to. xd

I would get so lost between the light and dark worlds.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:08 pm
Waynebrizzle
l-Kriel-l

I would get so lost between the light and dark worlds.

As I said, tedious as ********. xd
My gamecube would always freeze after I had the game on for more than, say, 20 minutes. It pissed me off, but the game was worth it.  

TooHyphy

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:12 pm
l-Kriel-l
My gamecube would always freeze after I had the game on for more than, say, 20 minutes. It pissed me off, but the game was worth it.
Boost guardian is a total dickwad.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:26 pm
Owwin
l-Kriel-l

Man. That I actually remember his name proves that he is.  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:09 pm
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
l-Kriel-l

Due to the lack of space in the room, the small amount of obtainable energy tanks before the battle, the high velocity of the Boost Guardian's Morph Ball form, the lack of light crystals and light beacons, and the space taken up by the puddle forms of the Boost Guardian and the Inglets, the Boost Guardian can be considered to be one of the most difficult bosses in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

NO s**t METROID WIKI!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:32 pm
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
l-Kriel-l

Due to the lack of space in the room, the small amount of obtainable energy tanks before the battle, the high velocity of the Boost Guardian's Morph Ball form, the lack of light crystals and light beacons, and the space taken up by the puddle forms of the Boost Guardian and the Inglets, the Boost Guardian can be considered to be one of the most difficult bosses in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

NO s**t METROID WIKI!

Oh god, traumatic memories.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:47 pm
Owwin
l-Kriel-l

The only boss that ever killed me my first time through. >_>
And killed me twice.  
The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas