Reply The Gallery
Christian Bale Flip Show

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:45 pm
At the risk of being into the Hollywood main stream, I'm posting this. You've probably all heard it, but if not, here you go.

WELL SOMEBODY SHOULD BE ******** WATCHING HIM AND KEEPING AN EYE ON HIM!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:01 pm
o____o

B-batman? crying  

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:09 pm
Holy s**t, that was scary. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:11 pm
Ahhh dada dada.

Ha, what a total dickwad. I would have walked away from him, or pushed something over on him. Something that would shatter.

In the words of Alfred Hitchcock.
"I never said actors were cattle, only that they should be treated as such."

I'd bet they could find like 50 actors that could do his part just as well.  

Owwin

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:20 pm
Owwin
Ahhh dada dada.

Ha, what a total dickwad. I would have walked away from him, or pushed something over on him. Something that would shatter.

In the words of Alfred Hitchcock.
"I never said actors were cattle, only that they should be treated as such."

I'd bet they could find like 50 actors that could do his part just as well.

It's not about acting talent, it's about how famous you are and the lengths you go for a movie. Christian Bale is obviously big right now and he is very dedicated to his job. He lost a ton of weight for The Machinist, he was scary skinny. And what movie did he film right afterwards? Batman Begins. He gained back all that weight and some massive muscle right afterwards. Despite being a d**k, he's a great actor. I wouldn't be watching the new Terminator if he wasn't in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:07 pm
Mecca_Fish
It's not about acting talent, it's about how famous you are and the lengths you go for a movie. Christian Bale is obviously big right now and he is very dedicated to his job. He lost a ton of weight for The Machinist, he was scary skinny. And what movie did he film right afterwards? Batman Begins. He gained back all that weight and some massive muscle right afterwards. Despite being a d**k, he's a great actor. I wouldn't be watching the new Terminator if he wasn't in it.
That is shallow. He whined that Heath Ledger got more attention than him, he freaked out on a dude for interrupting a shot. It isn't like you are getting paid thousands of ******** dollars for your ******** time there. Selfish, childish, a*****e. That lighting guy should have crippled that ********. I mean, he is an entertainer. YOU ARE A ******** CLOWN BALE! YOU DANCE FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT! DON'T ACT SO HIGH AND MIGHTY CLOWN!

Maybe he just wants to die on set so he can be famous like Heath.  

Owwin

Devlin Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:25 am
I'm sure this s**t happens every day in Hollywood, Bale just got unlucky this time and someone ended up recording him. While I'm not defending him, I do think it's kind of lame for them to report this like it's some new thing, no actor has every been an a*****e on set before Bale right?

With that said I do find the recording really hilarious. Notice how when he's yelling at this guy he seamlessly switched between American, Welsh, Irish, and Scottish in that clip. That's kind of scary.. O.o

Also: You can now dance to it  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:48 am
Owwin
Mecca_Fish
That is shallow. He whined that Heath Ledger got more attention than him, he freaked out on a dude for interrupting a shot. It isn't like you are getting paid thousands of ******** dollars for your ******** time there. Selfish, childish, a*****e. That lighting guy should have crippled that ********. I mean, he is an entertainer. YOU ARE A ******** CLOWN BALE! YOU DANCE FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT! DON'T ACT SO HIGH AND MIGHTY CLOWN!

Maybe he just wants to die on set so he can be famous like Heath.

It's Hollywood, of course it's shallow.

@Devlin: Yea, he's also talented in accents. xd And yea, that's pretty much my take on it. There are tons of a*****e actors, that's what fame can do to you.  

Mecca_Fish

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:51 am
Dear Sirs,

I find the whole idea of this being a big deal to be absolutely absurd. As if there weren't other actors in the history of acting to give a proper thrashing to a rapscallion who dare walk upon the set during a shoot.

I believe that we as a people need other things to focus on. We have a horrible economy, we are in wars that have done nothing but kill and hurt innocent people, as well as having most other nations hating us. I firmly believe that some actor raging over a lighting man is the least of our worries.

Without any sense of sympathy or caring,
Mephisto D  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:54 am
Mephisto D
Dear Sirs,

I find the whole idea of this being a big deal to be absolutely absurd. As if there weren't other actors in the history of acting to give a proper thrashing to a rapscallion who dare walk upon the set during a shoot.

I believe that we as a people need other things to focus on. We have a horrible economy, we are in wars that have done nothing but kill and hurt innocent people, as well as having most other nations hating us. I firmly believe that some actor raging over a lighting man is the least of our worries.

Without any sense of sympathy or caring,
Mephisto D

Or perhaps we're trying to forget matters that we have no control over by laughing at actors.  

Mecca_Fish

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:00 am
Batman is a d**k.  
The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out