From the dudes that brought you SSBB...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:04 pm
http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14305526/tmnt-fighters/videos/tmnt_trailer_020409.html

Pity about the lack of actual game-play footage.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:41 pm
Even though they say they aren't basing the game off any kind of Movie/TV Show/Comic/preschool backpack design the new movie art design does kind of worry me. A Smash Bros TMNT game could awesome I'll be disappointed if they don't bring back the old villains like Rocksteady, Bebop, Baxter, Krang and the others.  

Devlin Darkness

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:51 pm
Theres alot of things that worry me here the biggest being the idea that the game will play as slow as they just fought.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:01 pm
That's not really a lot to go off of. =/ Hope we see more soon.  

Mecca_Fish

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:36 pm
Devlin Darkness
Even though they say they aren't basing the game off any kind of Movie/TV Show/Comic/preschool backpack design the new movie art design does kind of worry me. A Smash Bros TMNT game could awesome I'll be disappointed if they don't bring back the old villains like Rocksteady, Bebop, Baxter, Krang and the others.

Hey, I loved the new movie!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:06 pm
That was actually... Kind of lame? sad  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:41 pm
4Kids?

ofukno  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:13 pm
Who exactly on their staff worked on SSBB?  

Owwin

Devlin Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:13 pm
Teh AK
Devlin Darkness

Hey, I loved the new movie!

So did I, but that's not my point..

The movie was a decent movie [not as good as the live action ones though] but it didn't have any of the characters from the old TV shows.. it didn't have have SHREDDER for god sakes. So when they use this art style, despite them saying they aren't basing this game off the movies, I worry about the roaster for this game being not as amazing as it could be.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 am
I was never a fan of TMNT, but this is from the 'dudes who bought you Super Smash Bros. Brawl'... The trailer isn't great. :/  

Super Cheesio

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:21 pm
Cool. Though that didn't show much, and didn't Brawl have a completely didn't team then the other smash bros? exept sarurai?
and since brawl was just an updated version of melee pretty much, "same team as SSBB" doesn't mean a whole lot.
Still, it might be pretty good. I hope to see more info soon. particurly gameplay footage.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:09 pm
auS-e-Dude
4Kids?

ofukno
I am concerned as well.  

teh_n00b_huntr

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:13 pm
It looked too stiff and slow paced. Hope to see more though, this has potential....?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:12 am
Yea it's funny how none of that was gameplay yet it still looked horribly amateurish. I miss the old school turtles.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces