Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RING

Back to Guilds

Place for contests, charities, discussion, and friends! 

Tags: contests, charities, discussion, friends, minishops 

Reply THE RING'S HOME PAGE
ABOUT US & THE RULE BOOK [[READ HERE FIRST]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:16 pm
Before we let the games begin, there are just a few rules we have to lay out.

OFFICIAL RULES

1. FOLLOW GAIA TOS: You're probably tired of hearing this but hey, it has to be said.

2. RESPECT EACH OTHER: Consider this our disclaimer. We reserve the right to take membership away from anyone who does not abide by this rule. You do not have to like everyone, but this guild was made for people to have fun and earn some gold. Offensive comments to or about others will not be tolerated.

3. POST IN THE CORRECT FORUMS: Please, please, please post in the correct forums. This guild will be filled with tons of activities and it can't be a mess or no one will find anything.

4. DONATIONS: If you would like to make a donation, please DO NOT donate to the guild. Instead, please donate to THE RING MULE our guild's mule account). This is because, any gold that the guild recieves can only be used to buy more subforums and we would like to put the gold to better use by getting prizes for our contests and fueling our charities whee

5. DONT ADVERTISE: Please don't advertise other guilds in here, thank you!

6. DON'T BEG: There are many generous people in here who will be giving out free stuff or holding contests and giving out gold or items. Don't beg. It's annoying and discouraging for those people. We want our members to be able to extend their kindness without having to feel pressured by other members. We have the right to discontinue your membership if you do not follow this rule.

7. READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ASKING: If there is something you would like help on, we are more than happy to help you. Please keep in mind that we are busy too so trying to figure things out on your own before asking your Mods will help give us more time to make things better for our guild members. Now if you have read all of these directions, you can request for membership by typing: "I'm ready to rock!" in your request to join. Any requests that do not state that will be denied. Sorry sad .

8. HAVE FUN! We made this for you and we hope it makes you happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:10 pm
Welcome everyone!

Here you can find everything you need to know about how the guild works

NAVIGATION
heart CREW ONLY Sorry guys, this is just for the Crew but trust me, it's a good thing. This is where the Mods will be cooking up some plans for you and some awesome surprises!

heart CONTESTS: Here you can participate in contests and create your own contests! Contests that are run by the guild will be posted as stickies so look out for them!

heart CHARITIES: Here you can find free stuff from us (in stickies) or you can create your own charities and donate to others.

heart MEDIA: Here you can take part in discussions about literature, music, movies, you name it! Hear what other people think about your favorite author, or share a review on that new movie that came out!

heart SPAM & RANT: Hungry for gold? Just want to rant? This is the place to go! It's a happy place for random ramblings and gold mining.

heart INTERNATIONAL CUISINE: Just plain hungry? Discover and share recipes here! Share some horror stories from the kitchen! Share some tips and tricks! Yummm!

heart ART: Check out artwork done by other Ring members, or show off your own! Here you can buy or sell your art, or get and giveaway art for free!

heart THE RING'S WORKFORCE: Hungry for gold? If you're looking for a job/service to do on gaia you can look for job listings here. Also, if you are in need of someone to work for you, post a job/service offer.

.... keep checking in there's more to come!

LOVE US ENOUGH TO REP US?

User Image

Copy paste the following into your signature for our lovely Signature banner created by lemon aggressive seed.

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=35739][img]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr100/srestar01/THERING/39105891.jpg[/img][/url][/align]

srestar
Vice Captain

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:07 pm
MEET YOUR MODS!

CAPTAIN
User Image
Hello!

I'm MagicSnap, the Owner and Captain of this guild. I really wont be doing too much official stuff around here but I'm sure I'll lurk and randomly participate!

Have fun and enjoy your stay!
MagicSnap

VICE CAPTAIN
User Image
Hi guys! I'm SRESTAR. My real name is Sahree (but it's pronounced SRE) so you can call me Sre! whee I'll be running the CONTESTS and CHARITIES forums so I'm your girl if you have any questions/concerns/ideas surrounding those topics. I'm also your Vice Captain so if there are any issues that you have, I'd be glad to help you. I go to school so I won't be around here ALL the time. But we have really awesome mods that will be around to run things and to help you so feel free to ask whoever's available. I'm really excited to be a part of The Ring and I hope you enjoy it all!

CREW

User Image
{Avi can frequently Change!}

Hey all, I'm Chelsea, or Blueturquoise! I'm one of your Mods here at Magic Ring! You'll most likely catch me in the "Media" forum, where you can talk about books, movies, games, and TV. I'm just a girly nerd, but of course, I'm here to help as well if anyone has a problem! You probably won't like me much, but I'm used to it. I like to donate and will hopefully be giving out some swell stuff! Thanks for joining The ring!

User Image
ChocolateCheesepuff

User Image

MVD or call me Kanami I will be in charge of the International Cuisine forum. You may have seen me out there in random forums giving advice, or stating my opinion. If there are any questions or help needed, feel free to ask. I’m really excited about this forum and I’m looking forward to meeting you all.

User Image
Hi I'm THE RING'S official MULE ACCOUNT. If you would like to make a donation to the guild, whether it's items or gold. Make a trade to me!
CLICK HERE

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:42 pm
hi srestar! biggrin

i CAN post here right..? sweatdrop

Chocolate Cheesepuff
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:14 pm
haha of course you can! i promoted you to crew so if you ever want to talk crew stuff u can find it in the *crew only* section.. how exciting! whee i post things we all need to get done.. or questions i have as to how everyone feels about everything there  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:36 pm
ohhh sounds fun srestar! surprised biggrin
so exciting!!! whee

Chocolate Cheesepuff
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Mr_DiAbLo_X_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:53 am
i joined ChocolateCheesepuff

but i cain't promise ill be on often

i have my own guild plus a few other game's i play outside of gaia sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:56 am
diablo_x_

Hi diablo! It sounds like you're a busy person, but I hope you like it here!  

srestar
Vice Captain

mbuti

1,500 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:13 am
        User Image

User Image

These are nice rules. :3
        User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:22 am
Thanks for inviting me guys. I might be a bit busy with my Roleplay stuff, but I will try to be on. 3nodding  

Miss_lil_Demon

Bashful Bloodsucker

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:25 am
thanks rya!

miss demon - hope to see you around!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:10 pm
srestar
diablo_x_

Hi diablo! It sounds like you're a busy person, but I hope you like it here!

lol it look's cool
i like it put if you ever need me just p/m me mrgreen

ill try to talk on here often thoe sweatdrop  

Mr_DiAbLo_X_

THE RING'S HOME PAGE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out