Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RING

Back to Guilds

Place for contests, charities, discussion, and friends! 

Tags: contests, charities, discussion, friends, minishops 

Reply THE RING'S HOME PAGE
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:34 pm
DemonicRockGirl
I've got a new idea ^^ actually is a sugestion but maybe it will help^^ Because I'm kinda bored now I was navigating on forums and saw that the guild forum has a section of advertaise. Maybe we should make a thread there where people are invited to out guild^^

good thinking! i think i'll do that after our invite contest though because it will make it easier to tell who was invited by you guys if not too many people are coming in at once!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:54 pm
another ideea. it's not my fault >.> i just have a lot of free time and spending it all on gaia >.>" ok so here's the ideea: i was in the service and it came to me. why don't we make a bumping service. i was thinking that some of the money earned from this should go the guild funds for charities. i was thinking like 80% for the workers and 20% for the guild^^  

DemonicRockGirl

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:10 pm
DemonicRockGirl
another ideea. it's not my fault >.> i just have a lot of free time and spending it all on gaia >.>" ok so here's the ideea: i was in the service and it came to me. why don't we make a bumping service. i was thinking that some of the money earned from this should go the guild funds for charities. i was thinking like 80% for the workers and 20% for the guild^^

I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean. How would this bumping service work? What would people be bumping?

I'm going to be making a "RING MEMBERS FOR HIRE" forum where people can post JOBS that they offer, or people can post that they are looking for work and what services they can offer and stuff.. Maybe that will go in there?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:42 pm
srestar
DemonicRockGirl

I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean. How would this bumping service work? What would people be bumping?

I'm going to be making a "RING MEMBERS FOR HIRE" forum where people can post JOBS that they offer, or people can post that they are looking for work and what services they can offer and stuff.. Maybe that will go in there?

actually i was thinking of something else^^ you know that a service forum exists in minishops. there people are offering they're services for different jobs.. the most popular jobs are the tektekers and the bumpers.. i was thinking of making there a thread where people from our guild work as bumpers and if you want they can work as tektekers and so on.. and i was thinking that 20% of what we earn should go to guild, if you think is too much you can make it 10%.. this amount of money can help the guild in the charities or other events^^ generally it pays from 3g per bump to 1g per bump.. it depends on the nature of the thread or the tarif of each bumping service  

DemonicRockGirl

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:57 pm
It sounds like a good idea but I would rather them bump and earn all of what they earn. Bumping is a tough job (I would know lol). Whoever wants to donate to the guild can donate what they want. I think a lot of people find bumping a hard way to earn money, especially with booty grab here now, it's easier to booty grab a lot of money in a minutes time than to sit at the comp and bump all day.

Same with tektek. I encourage everyone to do what they want in those forums but that will stay something completely apart from the guild. I will be making something similar to minishops here in the ring but guilds and forums are normally exclusive of each other.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:03 am
srestar
It sounds like a good idea but I would rather them bump and earn all of what they earn. Bumping is a tough job (I would know lol). Whoever wants to donate to the guild can donate what they want. I think a lot of people find bumping a hard way to earn money, especially with booty grab here now, it's easier to booty grab a lot of money in a minutes time than to sit at the comp and bump all day.

Same with tektek. I encourage everyone to do what they want in those forums but that will stay something completely apart from the guild. I will be making something similar to minishops here in the ring but guilds and forums are normally exclusive of each other.

ok sre^^ but my offer is still available for the shoppie bump... if anybody wants to participate in something like this they can pm me.. i will manage the shop or if somebody wants to manage it they are free^^ the idea is again to make a bump shop with the members of this guild^^  

DemonicRockGirl

heylizzzzy

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:32 am
i love this guild..^^ heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:20 am
dAffy_dilly
i love this guild..^^ heart

thanks daffy!  

srestar
Vice Captain

DemonicRockGirl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:08 am
well sre i came up again with a couple ideas xd

1. well i was thinking of making a place where we can advertise charities and thread outside that help the people from the guild which are outside the guild. i stumble from time to time to those kind of thread and want to share them with you guys but dunno how^^

2. well the other idea of finding a place in towns where we can meet and talk. i know that there threads here that we use as chaterbox but it is easier to talk in towns.

3. this time is a complain and also an idea. i saw that some people are begining to advertise other guilds in topics made in spam&rant . last time i checked the rules we don't allow that. maybe the crew should check out those and decide if they allow them to advertise or decide to make them affliations or just make some kind of guilds police where people ban or delete posts that are violating the rules.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:15 am
DemonicRockGirl
well sre i came up again with a couple ideas xd

1. well i was thinking of making a place where we can advertise charities and thread outside that help the people from the guild which are outside the guild. i stumble from time to time to those kind of thread and want to share them with you guys but dunno how^^

2. well the other idea of finding a place in towns where we can meet and talk. i know that there threads here that we use as chaterbox but it is easier to talk in towns.

3. this time is a complain and also an idea. i saw that some people are begining to advertise other guilds in topics made in spam&rant . last time i checked the rules we don't allow that. maybe the crew should check out those and decide if they allow them to advertise or decide to make them affliations or just make some kind of guilds police where people ban or delete posts that are violating the rules.

These are all good ideas! Sorry I've been away for a while because I have been studying for finals. My last two are tomorrow and the day after. As soon as I'm done, I'll be sure to address these issues! Thanks for the feedback demonic, we love hearing from you!  

srestar
Vice Captain

THE RING'S HOME PAGE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas