Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:15 pm
Arma shakes her head.

"No boat can get there, only a summoner."

She opens the book she had at the kage's office and shows her the picture of the massive leviathan with its bloodstained teeth.

"That was the beast that attacked our ship during the storm. It guards the island, so no boats can access it. I just came to tell you for when my master returns, you can treat him."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:45 pm
Cain the Blade
Arma shakes her head.

"No boat can get there, only a summoner."

She opens the book she had at the kage's office and shows her the picture of the massive leviathan with its bloodstained teeth.

"That was the beast that attacked our ship during the storm. It guards the island, so no boats can access it. I just came to tell you for when my master returns, you can treat him."

She grabbed Arma by the collar and oints her finger in her face "No, no no no no NO. He has the special item of the Bravenheart clan on his person, and I need to know he is safe so I need YOU to find ME a way to GET TO THAT ISLAND." Lets go of Arma's collar and cools down.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:59 pm
((ummmm..yeah, your not gonna get there, this is wahts guarding it:

User Image ))

Arma looks at her red eyes.

"We need to trust in master. I trust in him. He will survive."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:21 am
Cain the Blade
((ummmm..yeah, your not gonna get there, this is wahts guarding it:

User Image ))

Arma looks at her red eyes.

"We need to trust in master. I trust in him. He will survive."

She breathed in, hiding tears. "Fine" she spit. "But I will have a clone at the house so he has someone there to notify me as soon as I get home, now if you will excuse me, I was attending my family." She walked back into the house and said to Melody "Never a dull moment in the mist huh?"  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:33 pm
Melody smiled and stated "Nope never as dull moment" she takled luna and hugged her tightly not wanting to let go. "I missed you luna-sama, and yun-sama every day I wondered if you were both ok, but I never knew so I kept on praying for your safe retern and now you back" "Now all we need is yun-sama's return and the whole family will be back together again!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:46 pm
Melodyanimegirl
Melody smiled and stated "Nope never as dull moment" she takled luna and hugged her tightly not wanting to let go. "I missed you luna-sama, and yun-sama every day I wondered if you were both ok, but I never knew so I kept on praying for your safe retern and now you back" "Now all we need is yun-sama's return and the whole family will be back together again!"

"Dont worry" Luna patted Melody on the head, "I jsut recieved word that he's at the Sung mansion" she smiled and put Melody on her shoulders. A large white wolf walked in and dropped a message on the floor with the sung symbol on it. "well melody, I actually have to leave." she kissed her little sister on the head. "But you and your friend are welcome at the mansion anytime. Im making dinner tonight, so you should come." Luna smiled and walked outside, getting on the wolfs back. "Come by tonight" Luna smiled and waved as the wolf bolted off with Luna on its back.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces