Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Famous means you're well recognized.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:22 pm
Is there a certain coldblooded killer that you could recognize instantly?
Do you have a favorite?

Be it you like the way he looks (maybe you're into Jason's blood-spattered hockey mask?)
Or the way he tortures his victims (as John Kramer does in the well known Saw series.)
Or maybe it's not even a human (you just enjoy the way the Dawn of the Dead zombies run like olympic sprinters.)
You obviously like them for a reason.
Maybe your reasoning can convince another.

So, who's your favorite psychopath?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:27 pm
I do think, at this point in time, Dawn of the Dead zombies.
I love how they run like olympic sprinters.
Although it's not really correct for a decomposing body to be able to run at a cheetah-like speed, I love it all the same.

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:08 am
... We're obviously talking about the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead, here, and not George Romero's original from 1978. George Romero's zombies are the horde zombies... you know... the slow, shambling ones that are only dangerous because they swarm, are really strong, and don't fatigue, and have better than average senses. The more recent trend is the fast zombie... Like in the 2004 Dawn of the Dead, and in things like Left 4 Dead, 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later... stuff like that.

If faced with a zombie apocalypse, I'd much prefer horde zombies... Otherwise chances of survival would be a lot lower... because speed zombies would have speed and agility, in addition to the keen senses, superhuman strength, infinite stamina and immense numbers that horde zombies have.

It would SUCK!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:09 am
My favorite horror character is Jason. I like him so much, I root for him in the movies...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:19 am
I was always a Michael Myers fan. The one from Halloween.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:25 pm
I have always liked the headless horseman from Sleepy Hollow. He was like the undead terminator with an attitude.  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:33 pm
I love Hannibal Lector. Whether it's the books or movies, this guy is creepy! I love 'em all.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:21 am
Another great one is the one from Jeepers Creepers. Shivers  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:24 pm
Freddie Krueger's scary dude, and not just because of his burnt appearance, or his past... just to be vulnerable while you're asleep... that's scary!... trying to not fall asleep, the sound of his knives on his glove scraping along. The scene where he pulls Johnny Depp through the bed, that stayed with me. i was always scared as a child about letting my feet or arm hang off the edge of the bed; afraid the monster under my bed would grab me; I'd even try to jump off the bed as far away as possible when getting out the bed; somehow I thought if I stayed under the covers, I was safe. But that one scene brings that feeling right back.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:32 am
Awh; poor Gwee. One that gave me nightmares was a true story. And I'm not referring to the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I'm referring to Helter Skelter. That guy had some balls let me tell ya. I couldn't believe what he did to Sharon Tate with her being pregnant and all. I was only 8 years old when the movie came out. When I was a teenager and the story resurfaced, I obtained a copy of the book from the local Library and read it, thinking maybe it would help. Hell no! It was actually worse.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:01 am
I have to say that I like Scream. Even though it's different people in each movie, it always seems like the same person when they're wearing the mask. And the way he tilts his head when the soon-to-be-victim is begging for mercy... *chills* That always sticks... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:15 pm
Gweener
i was always scared as a child about letting my feet or arm hang off the edge of the bed; afraid the monster under my bed would grab me; I'd even try to jump off the bed as far away as possible when getting out the bed; somehow I thought if I stayed under the covers, I was safe. But that one scene brings that feeling right back.

I used to be like that. In fact, to some extent, I still am.  

Kristabelle015
Crew

Jade Shark
Crew

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:05 pm
For me it would have to be those freaky little girls from the Shining. It's impossible for me to watch scary movies because every time it's over, I end up applying it to my own life. Which never works out. Yeah, in the one scene where the little boy is on his Big Wheel and the girls come out of nowhere. I thinks it's the music that freaks me out the most though. *shudder*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:11 pm
~♪♫♥♫♪~
One word: ZOMBIELAND.
I know it's not really a horror movie, but it's still pretty freaky.
It kind of relates back to what Chain was saying earlier about how recent movies have fast zombies, while slower ones would probably be better in a real-life situation...
But what makes Zombieland creepy is the fact that the events almost seem plausible; this is because the writers based the virus off of real diseases, such as Ebola.
The general theory that one person eating a bad burger could cause the entire world to turn into flesh-eating maniacs is truly frightening, though.
(Unless you look at the science behind it, at which point you realize that it's completely and utterly impossible.)
{I'm not going into that right now; if you'd like me to explain the science, just ask. wink }

~♪♫♥♫♪~

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:31 am
That would be kind of like Resident Evil. The nasty weaponized virus spread and turns people into zombies. Zombies are always so creepy.  
Neon Love's Gang

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games