Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Le Premier [A Resting Place] !!NOW HIRING!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Descriptions okay?
  Yes! I can see what you're talking about!
  Kinda.... Some stuff isn't clear.
  Not really. Too wordy for me.
  Not at all. I hate reading. Pictures are better.
  I'ma poll whore! <3
View Results

Lady Fraeyalise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:47 pm
Congratulations!

Dear lucky guest,

Want to get away from life? Looking for a place to heal, or a place to recuperate from your exciting daily adventures? Yes? Then we have good news for you!

You have been chosen to come stay with us for the grand opening of our new hotel, the Premiére Hotel! Your visit is completely paid for, for as long as you would like to stay, including breakfast and dinner.

Enclosed in this envelope are:
• A list of safety precautions solely for your benefit
• Directions to our new hotel
• Descriptions of our hotel, including suites, and the first floor
• An R.S.V.P. form for you to fill out, and send to our head manager [Lady Fraeyalise]
• A staff application, if you choose to work at our beautiful hotel
• A list of all the current staff and guests, and their background information

We welcome you to the Premiére Hotel, and wish you a very happy stay!

We hope to see you there!
The Management

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:48 pm
Safety Procedures and Precautions

#o1. No god-modding. That's not fun for any of our guests.

#o2. Please be literate. Our hotel is already a very prestigious hotel. It would be a shame for us to have to kick you out for taking away from out reputation.

#o3. Please do put your actions in quotation marks, and not in asterisks (*). Again, we have a reputation to uphold.

#o4. No murders, please, unless the murder victim agrees to the murder.

Thank you for reading these! We hope you have a wonderful, safe stay here! If you could add a : whee : emote to your form(s), it would be greatly appreciated!
Rules subject to change without notice; check back often.

Lady Fraeyalise

Lady Fraeyalise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:49 pm
Descriptions

[T]he [L]andscape around the hotel is very beautiful. to the right of the hotel there is a beautiful seashore about five minutes' walk away. The hotel is about ten miles away from the nearest town, and is generally meant for those wishing to get away from civilization, or those lost and/or traveling. To the back of the hotel there is a lush forest. It is not a thick forest, and has an abundance of wildlife. To the front of the hotel is the beginnings of a road leading to the nearest town, and an open field.

[T]he [W]hole [H]otel is on a large, sloping hill, looking down into the valley, and the small but modern city there. It's a beautiful sight to behold, especially after sundown.

[T]he [R]ooms are tailored to their inhabitant's wishes, wants, and needs by some sort of magic. By no means do the rooms have life; the magic comes from the job of the person assigned to take care of that particular room.

[T]he [L]obby of the hotel is a quaint looking room, just big enough for a table with two chairs, a desk with an official-looking notebook on it, and a small computer. A smiling faery sits behind the desk, always waiting to help at a moments notice. On the right wall of the lobby there is an open doorway leading to the bar, and a staircase on the left wall leading to the different rooms and floors. There is no elevator.

In [T]he Bar, there is a stage with a piano and a microphone on it on the wall opposite the doorway, and the actual bar sits on the wall to the left of the doorway, with elegant-looking stools. Various matching tables and chairs fill the room, with booths on the remaining walls and corners. Here, too, is a staircase to the upper levels, and the rooms.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:52 pm
R.S.V.P. Form / Staff Applications

To confirm your stay at this hotel, please send in this form to our Head Manager, and we'll remember who you are here!

Gaia Username -
Name -
Age -
Species -
Appearance -
Personality -
Weapons (For safety reasons) -
Biography -
Anything else we'll need to know -

If you would like to be a part of our wonderful staff, please do fill out this separate form and send it to our Head Manager.
Gaia Username -
Name -
Age -
Species -
Appearance -
Personality -
Weapons (For safety reasons) -
Biography -
Job you're applying for -

Thank you!

Staff / Guests

Staff

Head Manager/Owner - Lady Fraeyalise (Lady Fraeyalise) [Never seen, always communicates with the intercom]

Secondary Managers
--
--
--
--

Your Entertainment
--
--
--
--

Our Healers (For wounded travelers, lost, or anyone hurt)
--
--
--
--

Our Security
--
--
--
--

Rooms

Second Floor (Guests)
o1. --
o2. --
o3. Misha Amarie (Controlled by Lady Fraeyalise)
o4. --
o5. --
o6. --
o7. --
o8. --
o9. --
1o. --

Third Floor (Staff)
11. --
12. --
13. --
14. --
15. --
16. --
17. --
18. --
19. --
2o. --
21. --
22. --
23. --
24. --
25. --
26. --

Lady Fraeyalise

Lady Fraeyalise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:52 pm
About Our Current Staff and Guests

Guests
[profile] for Misha Amarie, by Lady Fraeyalise

~`~`~`~`~`~`~

~`~`~`~`~`~`~

Staff
None, yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:53 pm
Extra -- OOC Post

The faery at the desk is an [NPC]. Just like the maids and house-elves.
If you have any questions, PM me about them. DO NOT post them here.
I might add more stuff here, like questions peoples have asked, so check back every once in a while.
This is merely a resting place, to heal and get back on your journey.
You don't need to send me a profile to RP, just to stay as a guest or work here. ^^
If you are employed here, or are a long-term guest, then you are responsible for helping the thread not die.

Updates
16/o2/o9 - Thread is born!  

Lady Fraeyalise

Lady Fraeyalise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:58 pm
~r.e.s.e.r.v.e.d~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:59 pm
~r.e.s.e.r.v.e.d~

Lady Fraeyalise

Lady Fraeyalise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:00 pm
~r.e.s.e.r.v.e.d~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:03 pm
This role-playing thread is now OPEN!

Lady Fraeyalise

Lady Fraeyalise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:38 pm
User Image

#♭♫♪♭♪♫♭#
It was dusk. The sun was just setting, and everything was cast in a dream-like shadow. A figure that looked bent down snuck out of the forest behind the hotel; a figure you could barely see or hear. The wind blew harder than usual, and for a second, you could see a glint of silvery-blonde hair that was quickly hidden again by a flash of a bangled hand. The figure walked to the doors of the hotel, straightened up, and walked inside.

The light of the lobby revealed the figure to be a pretty girl in her late teens. The girl looked this way and that, and then slowly lowered her hood to reveal silvery-blonde hair, shiny turquoise goggles atop a dark grey bandanna, and sparkling turquoise eyes. She walked up to the front desk, where the Faery was writing in a girly-looking notebook, a diary perhaps. The Faery looked up and smiled.

"Hello there! My name is Lucy! How can I help you?" Lucy's voice was sweet, and bubbly. Clearly this was a creature who was happy most of the time.
The girl gave a half-hearted smile back, and replied, "I would like a room, please. Here's my form." She tossed a tattered-looking form onto the Faery's notebook.
Her voice was silvery, musical, and charming, and had the nice effect of calming down anyone who heard it.
The faery's smile faded slightly as she picked up the ripped piece of paper. She opened it, and said with a renewed smile,
"Oh! Miss Misha? How nice of you to join us here!" Lucy opened a drawer with an official-looking notebook inside it. Lucy took it out, opened it, found Misha's name, and continued, "It says here that you have room number three. Well here you go, and the rooms are up any of the staircases! Have a nice stay!" Lucy gave Misha a key, and went back to writing.
"Thank you," Misha said, and glided into the bar.

After checking that the room was really empty, Misha slid into the shadows of one of the corner booths.
This is perfect... she thought.
#♭♫♪♭♪♫♭#

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:47 pm
{[Oh, my, this place is kinda dead, huh?]}  

Lady Fraeyalise

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games