For all the Fruits Basket Lovers. 

Tags: Fruits Basket, Furuba, Manga, Anime, Zodiac 

Reply Fruits Basket
Akito and Shigure's children Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think Akito and Shigure's children will be like if they get any?
Evil?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Twisted?
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Surprisingly normal?
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Perverted?
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

leemyungyi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:19 pm
I own a box set of the whole anime, and up to volume 8 of the manga (working on getting more!) The manga books are sooo expensive, but I love furuba so much, I'm working to buy the whole series!!! heart anyway, I think their child would be quiet for the most part... but I keep having different thoughts!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:55 pm
i think they would be smart and cunning. cause akito is getting better and shiguri waz very clever  

Cherry-x-Sorbet

Tipsy Guildswoman

Tempted Rogue Angel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:45 pm
I honestly think they would be normal. Most of the time two crazy parents seems to yeild normal kids. But hey could be as twisted as Akito once was. Ya never know.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:35 pm
I think they would be evil, twisted, and they boys perverts. Even though I think it'd be a little funny for the girls to be too. Now that Akito and Shigure have changed though they just might be perverted and a lil twisted.  

YourWorstNightmare626

Rain_of_Glass_Petals

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:47 am
Something genetics have a funny way of molding a person.
I think that, if they were real, accounting for Akito's bipolarism, past sociopathic if not borderline personality disorder, the child would most likely have some mental instability.
And since Shigure isn't bad, a tease, and manipulative by nature, that might rub off as well.

So the child would probably be good, since they might raise them well, but they would still have minor set backs, due to genetics and their parental examples.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:31 pm
Personally, I think they would have a boy and a girl. The girl would be like super omega goth and what-not (...random?) and hang out around Akito more (scolding Shigure and the boy all the time), and they boy would be perverted and hang with Shigure more.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

alyss_1988

Loved Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:37 pm
i think the kids would be pretty normal too. it'd be funny if the rest of the family looked at the kids & wonder how they could be so normal compared to their parents. blaugh blaugh blaugh  
Fruits Basket

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff