Hip to the hop to the bleepity bloorpz.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:40 am
Alright, so I've been holding this little jewel pretty close to my chest for awhile (okay not really) but there's a bang that does old school video game hip-hop. I know what you're thinking "but I hate rap, it sux!" Well I have one thing to say to you.

I'll ******** drink you in milk.

Listen to Duane and BrandO, some of the freshest video game music musicians of this time. Take one part The Megas, one part Minibosses, and one part badass original rapping, and maybe you'll start to put the pieces together to discover the awesomeness. They've covered Mario, Sonic, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Battletoads, Little Nemo, Ninja Gaiden and just recently (and posted above) Megaman 2. It may not be your bag, but don't brush it off just because it's rap.

Oh, and the Mario song has a nsfw ending. Well, it's nsfw anyway, but the ending especially. AK and I have been quoting these guys a lot in the Spam Can and s**t, and I thought I'd share the awesomeness.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:12 am
NOW THEY KNOW THE TRUTH  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:16 am
WTF?! I think I might like rap! *Listens to normal rap* UGH! I HATE RAP! *Listens to this rap* I love rap!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:47 am
Awesome. The same group who did Sonic <3  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out