Submit

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:17 pm
Fun with computer-generated translations. Type something in, and see what it comes up with after being translated into a few languages and back.

Just to beat someone to it:

Quote:
Original English Text:
This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: Huge success!
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Aperture Science:
We do what we must because we can.
For the good of all of us -
Except the ones who are dead.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake.
And the science gets done,
And you make a neat gun,
for the people who are still alive.

Translated to Japanese:
これは勝利だった。
私はノートをここに作っている: 巨大な成功!
私の満足を誇張することは困難である。

開口科学:
私達は私達ができるので私達によってなるものをする。
私達皆のよいののため-
デッドである物を除いて。

しかしあらゆる間違いに叫ぶ感覚がない。
ケーキを使い果たすまで「試みちょうど続ける。
そして科学はやり終える、
そして端正な銃を作る、
まだ稼働している人々のため。

Translated back to English:
This was victory. I make note here: Enormous success! It is difficult to exaggerate my satisfaction. Opening science: Because we us is possible, those which become with us are done. Because our everyone being good - excluding those which are dead. But there is no feeling which shouts in all mistakes. Until it uses up, “you try the cake and continue exactly. And science it finishes to be popular, for the people who and make the edge positive gun, still work.

Translated to Chinese:
这是胜利。我做附注这里: 极大成功! 夸大我的满意度是难的。 空缺数目科学: 由于我们我们是可能的,成为与我们的那些执行。由于是我们的大家好-除了是停止的那些。 但是没有在所有错误呼喊的感觉。 直到它用完, “您尝试蛋糕并且正确地继续。并且它完成是普遍的科学,和做边缘正枪,寂静的工作的人员的。

This is the victory. I do to annotate here: Tremendous success! Exaggerates my degree of satisfaction is difficult. Vacancy number science: Because our we are possible, becomes with our these executions. Because is our hello - except is stop these. But has not shouted at all errors feeling. Until it uses up, “you try the cake, and continues correctly. And it completes is universal science, with making edge gun, silent work personnels.

Translated to French:
C'est la victoire. Je fais pour annoter ici : Succès énorme ! Exagère mon degré de satisfaction est difficile. La science de nombre d'offre d'emploi : Puisque notre nous sommes possibles, devient avec nos ces exécutions. Puisqu'est notre bonjour - à moins que soit l'arrêt ceux-ci. Mais n'a pas crié à tout le se sentir d'erreurs. Jusqu'à ce qu'il épuise, « vous essayez le gâteau, et continuez correctement. Et il se termine est la science universelle, avec faire le pistolet de bord, personnel silencieux de travail.

It is the victory. I make to annotate here: Enormous success! Exaggerate my satisfaction degree is difficult. The science of number of offer of employment: Since our we are possible, becomes with our these executions. Since is our hello - unless is the stop those. But did not shout with all it to feel errors. Until it exhausts, “you test the cake, and continue correctly. And it finishes is universal science, with making the gun of edge, personal quiet of work.

Translated to German:
Es ist der Sieg. Ich mache, um hier zu kommentieren: Enormer Erfolg! Übertreiben Sie meinen Zufriedenheits-Grad ist schwierig. Die Wissenschaft der Zahl des Stellenangebots: Da unser wir möglich sind, wird mit unseren diesen Ausführungen. Seit ist unser hallo - es sei denn der Halt die ist. Aber nicht mit allen schrie er, um Fehlern zu glauben. Bis er erschöpft, „Sie prüfen den Kuchen und fahren richtig fort. Und er beendet ist Universalwissenschaft, mit der Herstellung des Gewehrs des Randes, persönliche Ruhe der Arbeit.

It is the victory. I make, in order to commentate here: Enormous success! Exaggerate my satisfaction degree are difficult. The science of the number of the employment offered: Since ours we are possible, becomes with ours these executions. Since is our hello - it is the stop those is. But not with all it cried, in order to believe errors. Until it exhausts, “you check the cake and continue correctly. And it terminated is universal science, with the production of the rifle of the edge, personal peace of the work.

Translated to Italian:
È la vittoria. Faccio, per commentare qui: Successo enorme! Esageri il mio grado della soddisfazione sono difficile. La scienza del numero dell'occupazione offerta: Poiché nostri noi sono possibili, diventa con nostre queste esecuzioni. Poiché è il nostro ciao - è l'arresto che quelli sono. Ma non con tutti ha gridato, per credere gli errori. Finché non esaurisca, “controllate il dolce e continuate correttamente. Ed è terminato è scienza universale, con la produzione del fucile del bordo, pace personale del lavoro.

She is the Victoria. I make, in order to comment here: Happening enormous! It exaggerates my degree of the satisfaction are difficult. Science of the number of the offered occupation: Since ours we are possible, become with ours these executions. Since it is ours hello - it is the arrest that those are. But with all it has not screaied, in order to believe the errors. Until it does not exhaust, “controlled the cake and continued correctly. And it is finished is universal science, with the production of the gun of the edge, personal peace of the job.

Translated to Portuguese:
É o Victoria. Eu faço, a fim comentar aqui: Acontecimento enorme! Exagera meu grau da satisfação é difícil. Ciência do número da ocupação oferecida: Desde que nossos nós são possíveis, tornam-se com nossas estas execuções. Desde que é nossa olá! - é a apreensão que aqueles são. Mas com tudo não screaied, a fim acreditar os erros. Até que não esgote, “controlou o bolo e continuou corretamente. E é terminado é ciência universal, com a produção do injetor da borda, paz pessoal do trabalho.

She is the Victoria. I make, the end to comment here: Huge event! It exaggerates my degree of the satisfaction is difficult. Science of the number of the offered occupation: Since ours we are possible, these become with ours executions. Since olá is ours! - it is the apprehension that those are. But with everything not screaied, the end to believe the errors. Until it does not deplete, “it controlled the cake and it continued correctly. E is finished is universal science, with the production of the injector of the edge, personal peace of the work.

Translated to Spanish:
Ella es el Victoria. Hago, el extremo para comentar aquí: ¡Acontecimiento enorme! Exagera mi grado de la satisfacción es difícil. Ciencia del número del empleo ofrecido: Puesto que los nuestros nosotros son posibles, éstas se convierten en con las nuestras ejecuciones. ¡Puesto que el olá es los nuestros! - es la aprehensión que son ésos. Pero con todo no screaied, el extremo para creer los errores. Hasta que no agote, “controló la torta y continuó correctamente. Se acaba E es ciencia universal, con la producción del inyector del borde, paz personal del trabajo.

It is the Victory. I do, the end to comment here: Enormous event! It exaggerates my degree of the satisfaction is difficult. Science of the number of the offered use: Since our we are possible, these become with our executions. Since the wave is ours! - it is the apprehension that is those. But yet not screaied, the end to believe the errors. Until it does not exhaust, “it controlled the cake and it continued correctly. One finishes and it is universal science, with the production of the injector of the edge, personal peace of the work.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:24 pm
THE SITE!
XD
Edit:
Quote:
Original English Text:
Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers.
Translated to Japanese:
ピーターのパイパーは漬物のコショウのコツコツつつく音を選んだ。

Peter's piper chose the sound which the pepper of the pickle picks piece by piece.

Translated to Chinese:
彼得的吹笛者选择了腌汁胡椒逐渐选择的声音。

Peter's piper selects the sound which the salt juice pepper has selected gradually.

Translated to French:
Le joueur de pipeau de Peter choisit le bruit que le poivre de jus de sel a choisi graduellement.

The player of pipe of Peter chooses the noise that the salt juice pepper chose gradually.

Translated to German:
Der Spieler des Rohres von Peter wählt die Geräusche, die der Salzsaftpfeffer allmählich wählte.

The player of the pipe of Peter selects the noises, which the salt juice pepper selected gradually.

Translated to Italian:
Il giocatore del tubo di Peter seleziona i disturbi, che il pepe del succo del sale ha selezionato gradualmente.

The player of the tube of Peter selects the disturbances, than the pepper of the juice of the salt he has selected gradually.

O jogador do tubo de Peter seleciona os distúrbios, do que a pimenta do suco do sal que selecionou gradualmente.

The player of the tube of Peter selects the riots, of what the pepper of the juice of the salt that he selected gradually.

Translated to Spanish:
El jugador del tubo de Peter selecciona los alborotos, de lo que la pimienta del jugo de la sal que él seleccionó gradualmente.

The player of the tube of Peter selects the uproars, than the pepper of the juice of the salt that he selected gradually.

And uh...ahem.
Quote:
Original English Text:
You're too slow!
Translated to Japanese:
余りに遅い!

It is slow in remainder!

Translated to Chinese:
它是慢的在余数!

It is slow in the complement!

Translated to French:
Il est lent dans le complément !

It is slow in the complement!

Translated to German:
Es ist in der Ergänzung langsam!

It is slow in the supplement!

Translated to Italian:
È lento nel supplemento!

It is slow in the supplement!

É lento no suplemento!

He is slow in the supplement!

Translated to Spanish:
¡Él es lento en el suplemento!

It is slow in I supplement!

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:32 am
Original English Text:
Get your dirty tuna fish sandwich out of my face. Nobody calls me poopoo and gets away with it. I am the dragon warrior!

Translated to French:
Obtenez votre sandwich modifié à thons hors de mon visage. Personne ne m'appelle poopoo et part avec lui. Je suis le guerrier de dragon !

Obtain your modified sandwich with tunas out of my face. Nobody calls me poopoo and leaves with him. I am the warrior of dragon!

Translated to German:
Erhalten Sie Ihr geändertes Sandwich mit Thunfischen aus meinem Gesicht heraus. Niemand ruft mich poopoo an und verlässt mit ihm. Ich bin der Krieger des Drachen!

Receive your modified sand-yielded with tunas from my face. Nobody calls me poopoo and leaves with it. I am the warrior the kites!

Translated to Italian:
Ricevi il vostro modificato sabbia-reso con i tonni dal mio fronte. Nessuno mi chiama poopoo e va con. Sono il guerriero gli aquiloni!

You receive yours modified sand-been profitable with tonni from mine the forehead. Nobody calls to me poopoo and goes with Is the warrior the north winds!

Você recebe seu modificado areia-estado rentável com o tonni de meus a testa. Ninguém chama-me o poopoo e vai-o com é o guerreiro os ventos nortes!

You receive its modified income-producing sand-state with tonni from mine the forehead. Nobody calls me poopoo and goes it with is the warrior the north winds!

Translated to Spanish:
Usted recibe su arena-estado renta-que produce modificado con tonni el mío la frente. ¡Nadie me llama poopoo y va él con es el guerrero los vientos del norte!

You receive his sand-been rent-who produce modified with tonni mine the forehead. Nobody calls poopoo to me and goes he with is the soldier the winds of the north!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:34 am
Quote:
Original English Text:
Guess what? You just lost the game.
Translated to Japanese:
推測何か。 ちょうどゲームを失った。

Presumption what? The game was lost exactly.

Translated to Chinese:
推测什么? 比赛正确地输掉了。

What extrapolates? Competed loses correctly.

Translated to French:
Qu'extrapole ? Concurrencé détruit correctement.

What extrapolates? Competed with destroyed correctly.

Translated to German:
Was extrapoliert? Konkurriert mit richtig zerstört.

What extrapolates? Competed destroys also correctly.

Translated to Italian:
Che cosa estrapola? Concorrente distrugge correttamente egualmente.

What extrapolates? Contender destroys correctly equally.

Que extrapola? O contendor destrói corretamente ingualmente.

What extrapolates? The contender destroys correctly ingualmente.

Translated to Spanish:
¿Qué extrapola? El competidor destruye correctamente el ingualmente.

What extrapolates? The competitor destroys correctly ingualmente.

Also:

Quote:
Original English Text:
There will come a time when the Book is taken, and the Queen's man is allied with the crow. Then the Elder will step out of the shadows, and the immortal must train the mortal. The two that are one must become the one that is all.
Translated to Japanese:
そこに時本が取られる、女王の人がカラスと同盟している来。 それから年長者は影から歩み、不死の人は人間をトレインしなければならない。 1つである2つはすべてである1にならなければならない。

The time the book is taken there, the person of the queen forming an alliance with the crow to go back and forth. Then the senior person walks from the shadow and the immortal person the train must do the human. Two which is one must become 1 where it is everything.

Translated to Chinese:
书被采取那里的时间,形成一个联盟以乌鸦的女王/王后的人员反复去。 然后从影子和不朽的人员的高级人员结构培训必须执行人。 二是的一必须成为1它是一切的地方。

The book is adopted there time, forms an alliance/queen's personnels to go by crow's queen repeatedly. Then from the shadow and immortal personnels' senior staffs structure training must the executor. Second, one must become 1 it is all places.

Translated to French:
Le livre est adopté là chronomètrent, des formes une alliance/personnel de la reine pour aller par la reine de la corneille à plusieurs reprises. Alors de l'ombre et de la formation immortelle de structure des cadres supérieurs du personnel doit l'exécuteur. En second lieu, on doit devenir 1 que c'est tous les endroits.

The book is adopted there time, of the forms an alliance/personal of the queen to go by the queen of the crow on several occasions. Then of the shade and the immortal formation of structure of the senior officers of the personnel the executor must. In the second place, one must become 1 that they is all the places.

Translated to German:
Das Buch wird dort Zeit festsetzen angenommen, von den Formularen ein Bündnis/ein persönlich von der Königin, um durch die Königin der Krähe mehrmals zu gehen. Dann vom Schatten und von der unsterblichen Bildung der Struktur der Vorgesetzten des Personals muss der Vollstrecker. Im zweiten Platz muss man 1 werden, dass es alle Plätze sind.

The book is assumed there time to determine, by the forms an alliance/personally by the queen, in order to go through the queen of the crow several times. Then of the shadow and of the immortal formation of the structure of the superiors of the personnel the executor must. In the second workstation one must become 1 that there is all workstations.

Translated to Italian:
Il libro è presupposto là tempo di determinare, dai moduli un'alleanza/personalmente dalla regina, per passare attraverso la regina del corvo parecchie volte. Poi dell'ombra e della formazione immortale della struttura dei superiori del personale l'esecutore deve. Nella seconda stazione di lavoro una deve trasformarsi in in 1 che ci sono tutte le stazioni di lavoro.

The book is presupposed time to determine here, from the modules an alliance/personally from the Queen, in order to pass through the Queen of the crow several times. Then of the shadow and the immortale formation of the structure of advanced of the staff the executor it must. In the second station of job it must be transformed in 1 that is all the job stations.

O livro é pressupor hora de determinar aqui, dos módulos uma aliança/pessoal da rainha, a fim passar através da rainha do corvo diversas vezes. Então da sombra e da formação do immortale da estrutura de avançado da equipe de funcionários o executor deve. Na segunda estação do trabalho deve ser transformado em 1 que é todas as estações do trabalho.

The book is to estimate hour to determine here, of the modules a personal alliance/of the queen, the end to pass through the queen of the crow diverse times. Then of the shade and the training of immortale of the advanced structure of of the team of employees the executor it must. Into the second station of the work it must be transformed into 1 that she is all the stations of the work.

Translated to Spanish:
El libro es estimar hora para determinar aquí, de los módulos un alliance/of personal la reina, el extremo a pasar a través de la reina de los tiempos diversos del cuervo. Entonces de la sombra y del entrenamiento del immortale de la estructura avanzada del equipo de empleados el ejecutor debe. En la segunda estación del trabajo debe ser transformado en 1 que ella es todas las estaciones del trabajo.

The book is to consider hour to determine here, of the modules alliance/of personal the queen, the end to happen through the queen of the diverse times of the crow. Then of the shade and the training of immortale of the structure outpost of the team of employees the executor must. The second station of the work it must be transformed into 1 that it is all the stations of the work.

Terara Drakon

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:46 am
Quote:
Original English Text:
I like the ******** the dead bodies of famous celebrities

Translated to French:
J'aime la baise les cadavres des célébrités célèbres

I like kiss it the corpses of the famous celebrities

Translated to German:
Ich mag Kuss es die Leichen der berühmten Berühmtheiten

I like kiss it the corpses of the famous famousnesses

Translated to Italian:
Gradico il bacio i cadaveri dei famousnesses famosi

Gradico the kiss the corpses of the famousnesses famous

Gradico o beijo os cadáveres dos famousnesses famosos

Gradico the kiss the famous corpses of famousnesses

Translated to Spanish:
Gradico el beso los cadáveres famosos de famousnesses

Gradico the kiss the famous corpses of famousnesses

Also

Quote:
Original English Text:
What happens when an English phrase is translated (by computer) back and forth between 5 different languages? The authors of the Systran language translation software probably never intended this application of their program. As of September 2007, translation software is almost good enough to turn grammatically correct, slang-free text from one language into grammatically incorrect, barely readable approximations in another. But the software is not equipped for 10 consecutive translations of the same piece of text. The resulting half-English, half-foreign, and totally non sequitur response bears almost no resemblance to the original. Remember the old game of "Telephone"? Something is lost, and sometimes something is gained.

Translated to French:
Que se produit quand une expression anglaise est traduite (par ordinateur) dans les deux sens entre 5 langages différents ? Les auteurs du logiciel de traduction des langues de Systran n'ont probablement jamais destiné cette application de leur programme. En date du septembre 2007, il est presque assez bon transformer logiciel de traduction texte grammaticalement correct et sans argot d'un langage en approximations grammaticalement incorrectes et à peine lisibles dans des autres. Mais le logiciel n'est pas équipé pour 10 traductions consécutives de la même partie de texte. Résulter moitié-Anglais, moitié-étranger, et totalement non réponse de sequitur ne soutient presque aucune ressemblance à l'original. Rappelez-vous le vieux jeu du " ; Telephone" ; ? Quelque chose est détruite, et parfois quelque chose est gagnée.

What occurs when an English expression is translated (by computer) in the two directions between 5 different languages? The authors of the software of translation of the languages of Systran probably never intended this application of their program. On September 2007, it is almost rather good to transform software grammatically correct text translation and without slang of a language into grammatically incorrect and hardly readable approximations in others. But the software is not equipped for 10 consecutive translations with the same part of text. To result half-English, half-foreigner, and completely non-response of sequitur does not support almost any resemblance with the original. You point out the old play of the " Telephone" ? Something is destroyed, and sometimes something is gained.

Translated to German:
Was tritt auf, wenn ein englischer Ausdruck (durch Computer) in den zwei Richtungen zwischen 5 verschiedene Sprachen übersetzt wird? Die Autoren der Software der Übersetzung von den Sprachen von Systran beabsichtigten vermutlich nie diese Anwendung ihres Programms. Am September 2007 ist es fast ziemlich gut, Textübersetzung der Software grammatisch und ohne Jargon einer Sprache in die grammatisch falschen und kaum lesbaren Näherungswerte in anderen umzuwandeln korrekte. Aber die Software wird nicht für 10 nachfolgende Übersetzungen mit dem gleichen Teil des Textes ausgerüstet. Um zu resultieren Hälfte-Englisch, unterstützt Hälfteausländer und vollständig Nichtbeantwortung von sequitur fast keine Ähnlichkeit mit der Vorlage. Sie unterstreichen das alte Spiel des " Telefone" ? Etwas wird zerstört und manchmal wird etwas gewonnen.

What occurs, if an English printout (by computers) is translated in the two directions between 5 different languages? The authors of the software of the translation of the languages of Systran probably never intended this application of its program. On September 2007 it is almost rather good to convert text translation of the software grammatically and without jargon of a language into the grammatically false and hardly readable approximate values into others correct. But the software is not equipped for 10 following translations with the same part of the text. Over to result half English, supports half foreigners and completely nonresponse of sequitur almost no similarity with the collecting main. They underline the old play " Telefone" ? Sometimes something is destroyed and won somewhat.

Translated to Italian:
Che cosa accade, se uno stampato inglese (dai computer) è tradotto in due direzioni fra 5 linguaggi differenti? Gli autori del software della traduzione dei linguaggi di Systran non hanno inteso probabilmente mai questa applicazione del suo programma. Settembre 2007 è quasi piuttosto buono da convertire la traduzione del testo del software grammaticale e senza gergo di un linguaggio in valori approssimativi grammaticale falsi ed appena leggibili in altre corrette. Ma il software non è fornito per 10 traduzioni seguenti della stessa parte del testo. Sopra per risultare stranieri mezzi sostegni e a metà inglesi e completamente mancanza di risposta di sequitur quasi nessuna similarità con il main di raccolta. Sottolineano il vecchio " del gioco; Telefone" ? A volte qualcosa si distrugge e vinto piuttosto.

What happens, if an English print (from the computers) is translate in two directions between 5 different languages? The authors of the software of the translation of the languages of Systran have not intended probably never this application of its program. September 2007 is almost rather good to convert the translation of the text of the grammaticale software and without jargon of a language in false and hardly leggibili values approximate grammaticale in other correcting. But the software is not supplied for 10 following translations of the same part of the text. Over in order completely turning out foreign means supports and to English halves and lack of answer of sequitur almost no similarity with the main of collection. They emphasize the old one " of the game; Telefone" Sometimes something is destroyed and gained rather.

Que acontece, se uma cópia inglesa (dos computadores) é traduz em dois sentidos entre 5 línguas diferentes? Os autores do software da tradução das línguas de Systran não pretenderam provavelmente nunca esta aplicação de seu programa. O setembro 2007 é quase um pouco bom converter a tradução do texto do software do grammaticale e sem jargão de uma língua no grammaticale aproximado falso e mal do leggibili dos valores na outra correcção. Mas o software não é fornecido para 10 traduções de seguimento da mesma parte do texto. Sobre em ordem que despeja completamente apoios extrangeiros dos meios e às metades e à falta inglesas da resposta do sequitur quase nenhuma similaridade com o cano principal da coleção. Emfatizam o um " velho do jogo; Telefone" Às vezes algo é destruído e ganhado um pouco.

What happens, if an English copy (of the computers) is translates two-way between 5 different languages? The authors of the software of the translation of the languages of Systran had not intended probably never this application of its program. September 2007 is almost a little good badly to convert the translation of the text of the software of grammaticale and without jargon of a language into grammaticale approached false and of leggibili of the values in the other correction. But software is not supplied 10 translations of pursuing of the same part of the text. On in sequence that it completely pours extrangeiros supports of the ways and to the English halves and the lack of the response it sequitur almost no similarity with the main pipe of the collection. Emfatizam the old one " of the game; Telefone" To the times something is destroyed and gained a little.

Translated to Spanish:
¿Qué sucede, si es una copia inglesa (de los ordenadores) traduce bidireccional entre 5 diversos lenguajes? Los autores del software de la traducción de los lenguajes de SYSTRAN probablemente nunca no habían pensado esta aplicación de su programa. El septiembre de 2007 casi es un poco bueno gravemente convertir la traducción del texto del software del grammaticale y sin jerga de un lenguaje en falso acercada grammaticale y del leggibili de los valores en la otra corrección. Pero el software no se suministra 10 traducciones de prosecución de la misma parte del texto. En en orden eso vierte totalmente las ayudas de los extrangeiros de las maneras y a las mitades inglesas y a la falta de la respuesta él sequitur casi ninguna semejanza con el tubo principal de la colección. Emfatizam el viejo un " del juego; Telefone" A los tiempos algo se destruye y se gana un poco.

What happens, if it is an English copy (of the computers) translates bidirectional between 5 diverse languages? The authors of the software of the translation of the SYSTRAN languages probably never had thought this application of their program. The September of 2007 almost is a little good seriously to turn the translation of the text of the software of grammaticale and without slang of a language into false approached grammaticale and of leggibili of the values into the other correction. But software does not provide 10 translations of continuation of the same part of the text. In sequence that it spills totally the aid of the extrangeiros of the ways and to English halves and the lack of the answer he sequitur almost no similarity with the main tube of the collection. Emfatizam old " of the game; Telefone" To the times something is destroyed and a little gains.

Taken straight from the first paragraph  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:18 pm
Quote:
Original English Text:
NO U
Translated to Japanese:
U無し

U it is not

Translated to Chinese:
U它不是

U it is not

Translated to French:
U il n'est pas

U it is not

Translated to German:
U ist es nicht

U is not it

Translated to Italian:
U non è

U is not

U não é

U is not

Translated to Spanish:
U no es

Or it is not

Terara Drakon

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:26 pm
Quote:
Original English Text:
All your base are belong to us.

Translated to French:
Toute votre base sont appartiennent à nous.

All your base are belong to us.

Translated to German:
Ihre ganze Basis sind gehören uns.

Their whole base are belong to us.

Translated to Italian:
La loro intera base è appartiene a noi.

Their entire base is belongs to we.

Sua base inteira é pertence-nos.

Its entire base is belongs we.

Translated to Spanish:
Su base entera es pertenece nosotros.

Its whole base is belongs we.

Original English Text:
GET TO THE CHOPPER!

Translated to Japanese:
チョッパーに得なさい!

Profit do to the chopper!

Translated to Chinese:
利润执行到砍刀!

The profit executes the chopper!

Translated to French:
Le bénéfice exécute le découpeur !

The benefit carries out the carver!

Translated to German:
Der Nutzen führt das Transchiermesser durch!

The use executes the Transchiermesser!

Translated to Italian:
L'uso esegue il Transchiermesser!

O uso executa o Transchiermesser!

Translated to Spanish:
¡El uso ejecuta el Transchiermesser!

Hehe this is fun.

Got lost at Transchiermesser XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:27 pm
Original English Text:
If you mess up this sentence I will beat you up.

Translated to French:
Si vous salissez vers le haut cette phrase je vous battrai vers le haut.

If you dirty to the top this sentence I will beat you upwards.

Translated to German:
Wenn Sie schmutzig zum Spitzen dieser Programmsatz ich Sie aufwärts schlagen.

If you dirtily for sharpening this program sentence I you upward strike.

Translated to Italian:
Se voi sporco per l'affilatura della questa frase I di programma voi colpo ascendente.

If you dirty for the sharpening of this phrase of program you ascending blow.

Se você sujo para sharpening desta frase do programa você sopro de ascensão.

Dirty you for sharpening of this sentence of the program you ascension blow.

Translated to Spanish:
Sucio usted para afilar de esta sentencia del programa usted soplo de la ascensión.

Dirty you stop to sharpen of this sentence of the program you blowing of the ascent.  

Waynebrizzle

The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff