Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
2 much hype 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

closed07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:08 am
I am starting to think that there is a slim chance RE5 can live up to the hype. I think a lot of fans are gonna walk away disappointed…

Discuss , Predict, swoon whatever the hell you want as long as it is RE5 business
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:12 am
There really is no such thing as too much hype for a RE game, I mean, RE is one series that has had a huuuge dedicated fan base for years, even if 4 sucked, and even if we think 5 is going to suck, we are still fans of the series, and we can't completely tell that RE5 sucks just based on a 2 level demo, some screen shots, and some trailers.
I mean, i'm as disappointed as i'm allowed to be. But if you say RE5 as a game, sucks, without playing through it, then its ignorant as hell.
Any true fan of RE will give it a chance. Even if you don't like it, it will atleast clear up a few things in the story line.  

I am on drugs right now

closed07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:19 am
I am on drugs right now
There really is no such thing as too much hype for a RE game, I mean, RE is one series that has had a huuuge dedicated fan base for years, even if 4 sucked, and even if we think 5 is going to suck, we are still fans of the series, and we can't completely tell that RE5 sucks just based on a 2 level demo, some screen shots, and some trailers.
I mean, i'm as disappointed as i'm allowed to be. But if you say RE5 as a game, sucks, without playing through it, then its ignorant as hell.
Any true fan of RE will give it a chance. Even if you don't like it, it will atleast clear up a few things in the story line.

I agree I am still going to get the game and play it, and most likely love it, for the pure fact that its title is RE and that characters that we have loved from the beginning will be there beside us. I just can't help but feel impending dread at the final out come.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:00 pm
[~Saika-chan~]
I am on drugs right now

I agree I am still going to get the game and play it, and most likely love it, for the pure fact that its title is RE and that characters that we have loved from the beginning will be there beside us. I just can't help but feel impending dread at the final out come.

Yeah, i feel the same way about the outcome, but i mean, i'm just saying even if we KNEW the game sucked, it would still get a shitload of hype.  

I am on drugs right now

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff