Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Great Pirate Guild

Back to Guilds

The Greatest Pirate Guild in the world. It's waiting for you. Join us. And become part of the adventure. 

Tags: pirate, roleplay, disscussion, ocean, art stuff 

Reply General Disscussion
Red Diamond

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarnOwl6-5
Captain

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:34 pm
Yo! This forum is for you so you can post your ideas or opinions about the Red Diamond Crew. I just thought it would be nice if we had a place where we can go that you can share your ideas. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:18 pm
My favorite part of this crew is it's Captain. Kiiana's so much fun! I also like the Crew itself. They work together a lot better than some of the other crews. It's nice. xp  

BarnOwl6-5
Captain

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

BarnOwl6-5
Captain

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:23 pm
I also want you to know that the crew is based off a novel my sister and I are writing. It is called Red Diamond and Darkmoon and Silver are both members of the crew in the story. Silver really was a former Navy officer gone pirate and Darkmoon was the first mate. I based my roleplaying characters off of them.
So that's the story of the original Red Diamond. I don't know what happened to the original captain, as he was only seventeen in the novel. But then again, I'm not directly transfering everything from the novel into the roleplay.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:10 pm
I love being a captain and I also like the way the crew works together if we had one or two more people I would think its the best crew!  

Taiyo the Egg

Hallowed Survivor

BarnOwl6-5
Captain

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:59 pm
I agree. mrgreen This crew definitely gets along the most and they know how to put others in their place.
Kiiana's also one of my favorite characters.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:37 am
i am not really good at role playing.. i have never done this before. if i miss up.. i am really sorry!!!..... and i am sorry i have not posted in along time.. i have been busy with school and homework.. and other things.... i hope you all can understand......

i hope you all are having a great day!!!! biggrin  

Hot_Pink_Barbie

5,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

BarnOwl6-5
Captain

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:16 am
That's ok. I know a lot of people haven't even been on. At least you post. dramallama  
General Disscussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games