Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:10 pm
Haki stopped outside of a huge mall. He helped Jenn off so that she wouldn't stumble into any passerbyes. "Fun, huh?" he said in enjoyment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:39 pm
"Definitely." Jenn said with a smile as she stood next to him steadily. She looked around at all the normal people and frowned slightly.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:23 pm
Haki looked down at Jenn. "What's wrong?" He said sweetly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:08 am
Classic Neon
galgoon
Kunji nods his head and looks around and then smiles at Alice and Alicia and sits down on there floor. "That sound fun and it could pass time." He said cracking his neck because it was tences.

"Okay let's watch Twilight!"Alice Said smiling. "No, I want to let Kunji Pick"Alicia Said smiling. "Yeah it would be unfair."Alice agreed.

Kunji looks at them both and then at his feet and then back at them. "You guys choose the moive we watch its fine by me." He said sitting down and looking at both of them.  

galgoon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:47 pm
"Ohh I know,How about we pick the Bestest movie ever!"Alice said in a girly voice. "Yes,Indeed!"Alicia Said giggling. "Harry Potter,We Choose you!"Alicia and Alice said at the same time in a nerdy voice while they hold the movie,"Harry Potter:The order of the Phoenix"."We love the Harry potter series!"Alicia and Alice at the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:53 am
Kunji looked at them both and nod his head. "Well I like it to so let watch it." He said with a smile on his face and how this was going to let him rest for a little bit. Kunji pops his shoulder blades and sit down looking at Alice and Alicia with a warming smile. He did not mind them around him and they acted.  

galgoon

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:20 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:50 pm
"Okay!"Alicia and Alice said as they pop the disc into the DVD player."Now Lets watch!"Alicia said as she and Alice sat down on the mats they had already set up on the floor.  

Classic Neon

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:53 am
((is anybody actually in this rp anymore?))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff