Do you LOVE me!!!
  Yeeah!
  Of Couse!!
  Who Doesn't? Other than mean people!
View Results

Stinkeryoshy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:52 pm
Name: Call me Tamimi
Location: I'm from the East coast and that's all I'll say about location.

Well I'm a crazy sophmore who joined this guild because it sounded fun from my best friend who shares my crazy personality! And that would be the Spazz Muffin of course. She is the spazz to my Muffin!! (no, that wasn't meant to make sense)
I like reading a lot of books and things. Always horror. Right now though my favorite genre is old horror. I read Frankenstein and Dracula and watnot and am working on the Tales Of H.P. Lovecraft. He's lke Poe but a decade later. Movies I also love horror but comedies are always fun!
In every group of friends there's three things: The DUFF(designated ugly fat friend), the one nobody likes, and the whore. My friends consider me to be the third. Thanks guys.... I'm not that bad though but my friends lack my love of flirting so that makes me the worst when it comes to these things. haha. mrgreen
I love animals and almost prefer them to people. jk. So I'm preparing to become a vetrinarian! I'm still looking at colleges but all I want is to travel away from my current state. I wanna see the world!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:17 pm
You're leaving me, aren't you?
LOL
XD

Well, I knew all of that already, so why did I read it?
XP

x- Spazz Muffin -x
Captain

Stinkeryoshy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:07 pm
I should have written something bad about you, Spazz, to make sure you read it. I could have been like:
Well SpazzMuffin is the Duff of our group and the one nobody likes. We keep trying to dicth her but she always finds her way back!!! scream
Roflmao! You know I live to kid. And yes. I am leaving you. 3nodding  
i n t r o | introduce yourself

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff