Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silk vs Jedi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Jedi
  Silk
View Results

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:48 pm
Jedi flipped as he fell to the ground.a loud blast could be heard and as smoke cleared Jedi was gone suddenly Jedi was flying at silk his right hand shot out to hit silk in the face. There was a round blue thing in jedi other hand. " I only just started my friend."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:00 pm
Silk was surprised, the kick had broken one of his ribs causing some pain in his chest but it was Fine for the momenet, Silk had to react accordingly witch he would Do now he jumped back and a yeelow Butterfly attempted to land on his opponent's punching hand if this was succsesful it would direct his opponent face first into the ground due to the weight of the yellow butterfly, it was an increasing weight jutsu weighing more than (a jumbo Jet) any ninja can handle, Silk was further back now but he was readyin his hand a brown butterfly changed its shape into that of a long spear witch he held ready to enter the fight again if the yellow butterfly missed.  

l-Silk-l

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:10 pm
Jedi was unable to dodge the thing and they fell downward. Acting fast he was able to move it to hit the ground instead him going directly. In The collision he lost the rasengan. Jedi stood up and made a few hand signs. A clone appeared next to him. They both vanished from sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:04 am
"I will begin to End this now your time is ended"
Silk smiled as he summoned his Most powerful attack two butterflies of grand beauty were formed each being the color's of the daylight, It was night time but these butterflies shone with a light as raidient as the sun, The glare brought fourth of them alone would be too much to stare at even The old man covered one of his eye's, the Two Butterflies Hovered Slightly above Silk one began to become encased in spiralling chakra dimming the Glow but increasing its power dramtically, He held this Force Still as the Uchiha Was Now where to be seen as of yet, IN preperation of This his spear again changed into a Brown butterfly witch intrun Transformed Purple and divided into three small part's each glowing an astranged purple color.
Silk was prepared with his ultiamte attack's and his defenses intrun he awaited for the uchiha.
((Wow no one in this Guild Beleaves i can win your highly recommended then Jedi so good luck but im sorry i will end it soon))

l-Silk-l

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:53 am
(( People think I'm gonna lose mine even though I've only been going like 10% on you ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:40 am
"I have a few things left." A whirring noise was heard as jedi appeared 20 feet from Silk. "Amaratsu!!!" Then as he said the words the black Powerful Uchiha Move suddenly took affect and Amaratsu was now burning everything in jedi's sight. "hmmm."

((i do have a history, i was surprised they didn't vote for you.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:31 am
(( Nice same thing I did to kill Raijin Ban. I killed 2 people in the last few days and it was ban and Sakuya Uchiha ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff