Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:28 pm
You can post your profiles here. Once again, if I view your profile as spam or vulgar, then I will delete it from this thread. If you continue to post spam and vulgar profiles here, I will ban you from this guild.

Profile Skeleton

Quote:
Username:
Name:
Race:
Home/Default Location:
Family Job:
Appearance:
Personality: ((Optional, but preffered.))
Bio: ((Optional, but preffered.))

Feel free to post your profiles. Any questions, DO NOT POST HERE. Just PM me, or comment my profile, or something to that effect.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:59 am
Username: atomic_popsicle
Name: Lizabette Berr
Race: Clavat
Home/Default Location: Tipa
Family Job: Alchemists
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Sure of herself, controlling, views others as irritating.
Bio: A girl who's been travelling with the her father for years ongoing, she is an experienced adventurer with many skills. Though she is starting her first year in the caravan, she has much more experience than many of the other caravanners.

Username: Atomic_Popsicle
Name: Annibeth Berr
Family Job: Alchemists
Personality: Happy, perky and hopeful. She tries to help out as much as possible.
Bio: While Lizabette travelled with her father, Annibeth stayed with her mother, learning white mage skills. Lizabette's younger sister, her first year in the caravan just beginning. Lizabette is hard on her, but the two work together, Lizabette with her fathers teachings, Annibeth with her mother's.

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

Mushitaki

Business Tycoon

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:33 am
[Finally! Crystal Chronicles roleplay, I never noticed this.]

Username: Lady Cymberly
Name: Beatrix
Race: Lilty
Home/Default Location: Alfitaria
Family Job: Merchant
Appearance: She has a longer plumage than most female lilty, as it extends a little past her shoulders. She wears a red shirt with a tall neck, over it she wears a dark brown tailcoat jacket. She wears black pants with brown buckle shoes and red socks. She also wears a fancy hat.

Personality: Self-centered, superiority-complex, greedy, intelligent, and short-tempered.

Bio: Being brought up in the city she has a bit of a superiority complex to individuals of other races. She never seems to be bothered by other lilties as much as she is with yukes and selkies. Clavats are at a happy medium, although she doesn't like them as much as other lilties, she finds them more useful than the other two.

As the oldest daughter of a merchant family in the city she often judges people on how useful they are depending on their 'worth', meaning their family income. The family had lots of gil, so she was able to get decent arms training in traditional glaive-style combat and had training in the family business.

When she got old enough her name was put forward on a list of all the others offering to go on a crystal caravan the next year, and her name was accepted. To her it was an chance to find rare objects so she could sell them and make a small fortune.

[I always wanted to make a snotty character, break me out of my goody girl streak.]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:23 pm
Username: Yoshikazu
Name: Romulus
Home/Default Location: Marr's Pass
Family Job: Blacksmith
Personality: fiercely loyal, gullible, loves to cook, somewhat drowsy, quick to admire others, doesn't care much for fighting but he loves to wear armor
Bio: Grandson of a high ranking officer of the Alfitaria royal guard, He move with his family to Marr's Pass at the age of 9, which they gave up a life of luxury for a more simple life. He is the youngest one of his family with two older brothers part of the Marr's Pass caravan. He has always admire the Yukes and their mastery of magic and knowledge. He doesn't care much for Clavats, except for those who live in the Field of Flum. As for Selkies, he somewhat hate them since the local selkies always pick on him for his size, since he is somewhat small for a Lilty his age.

He is highly skilled in combat especially with a giant axe, taught to him by his grandfather. He doesn't care much for fighting, he would rather spend his day lounging around, fishing, and learning new recipes to cook.

Username: Yoshikazu
Name: Seiberg
Race: Yuke
Home/Default location: Mar's Pass
Family Job: Alchemist
Personality: calm, quick to point out flaws in other's plans, intelligent, always carry a set of books with him
Bio: Seiberg's family moved from Shella to Mar's Pass when Seiberg was 2 for the opportunity for being the first Alchemist in town. Second oldest in his family, Seiberg is now studying to becoming a Sage. Seiberg always have to look out for his friend Romulus, since his laziness will get the best of him  

Yoshikazu

Armed Battery

Dugra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:44 am
Username: Dugra
Name: John ((Yeah, you might recognize him from the original Year 2 RP.))
Home/Default Location: Tipa ((Er, if I did this part wrong, I'll have to change it. My memory is horrible...))
Personality: Never willing to give up, and always willing to help.
Bio: A young aspiring blacksmith, he always seems like a calm person, and he helps pretty much everybody he sees who needs help. He's mainly solitary, and doesn't talk too much. Despite his solitary nature, he's quick to make friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:35 am
Username: Zack Gren
Name: Zack Cresent
Race: human
Personality: Quiet and loyal. Likes to protect others. Fights to porotect not to destroy.
Bio: His parents abandoned him when he was young. The Cresent family took him in and raised him as their own. He feels that he needs to repay them so he goes off to train to be able to protect them. on his sixteenth birthday his the cresent family give him a special sword that will never break. He goes to train. then one day during his training he sees bandits attacking merchants so he protects merchants. That is when he knows what he will do, he will protect others  

Zack Gren

Liberal Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Window Shopper 100

silverwings317

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:28 pm
Username: silverwings317
Name: Ann Lena
Race: Selkie
Family Job: Rancher
Personality: Friendly but keeps to herself; she can unintentionally be rude and a little stubborn.
Bio: Ann Lena grew up in the Fields of Fum with her family, spending most of her time playing with the ranch cows. Three years ago, when her parents had a dispute with the neighbors, they moved their ranch to Tipa. Her parents and three siblings were always much louder and more confident than she was which caused her to become even more distant from everyone over time. Her parents requested she go on the caravan to “build character” but she thought of it as a chance to get out of the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:44 am
Username: CECIL3155
Name: Yonathin Teg
Home/Default Location: Alfiteria (Hometown)/Tipa (Current Residence)
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (I didn't feel like inking and shading this pic because it was just a quick sketch.)
Personality: Naive and quick to trust, Yonathin's child-like nature has gotten him into trouble more than once. His family often wonders why he won't grow up. He doesn't like fighting, but he doesn't like dying more, so he'll fight to defend himself.
Bio: Yonathin was born into the Teg family of Alfiteria. His brother, Zan Teg, who is about 30 years older than him (Lilties live a long time, you know. Like Yukes.), became the head guard of the Alfiterian Royal family after proving himself time and time again in battle. After his brother accomplished such feats, Yonathin's parents grew upset with him. When he still hadn't proven himself by age 16, the young Liltie's parents threw him out to fend for himself. Yonathin eventually found his way to Tipa, where he now lives. He trains with his spear daily in case of attack.  

Fallacious Wanderer 3155

Roleplaying [RPers NEEDED! IT'S FUN GUYS.]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff