Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
I need major help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loverboi19

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:09 pm
Hi I'm Kai Azai and I'm tryin 2 make a profile but i don't know where 2 start because i want a bloodline but i think i need 2 make a profile first but I'm afraid if i make a profile and get a bloodline later i won't be able to put it on my profile. i would like some "professional guidance" because i'am new to RP and Gaia but i absolutly love Naruto.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:40 pm
If you plan on making a profile within the Sand Village (Here), then go to the 1st post of the "Timeskip Profiles" thread. There, you will find a profile form that you copy and paste into a reply to the the thread. From there, you can go to the "- - - - The Scrolls of Bloodlines & Clans - - - -" subforum and they'll help you with getting a bloodline. Hope that helped. If you need anymore help just let me know.  

Fanoto

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:10 pm
Another thing to know is that you must go through the RP Academy before submitting to join a village.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:30 am
But Ronnel I didn't do that I made a profile and was aloud into the academy.... Oh and once you get your bloodline just go to your post and edit it and every time you get a new jutsu you have to edit it too. ANY time something changes you need to change it.  

Zombie Swagger

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff