Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tekken Force

Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
Who the actual villain in Tekken is... (Read and I'll tell)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-ibang-shawty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:33 pm
Who would've thought, that the actual villain in Tekken is NOT Jinpachi or anyone else, but is actually Heihachi Mishima. If it wasn't for him, Kazuya wouldn't have the scratching marks in his body after being thrown into a ravine when he was five by his own dad, Heihachi, both Jin and Kazuya wouldn't be a Devil when Kazuya agreed to sell his soul to the Devil to live and avenge on what his father had done to him and let Jin to inherit the Devil Gene and the whole family wouldn't fight each other. How tragic.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:40 pm
I think you are right. I mean, Jinpachi was just posesed.  

Ana_Croft

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:21 am
Jinpachi was a good man. He was just possessed by the devil as you mentioned, it's all explained when you play the story as Lei o.O
But yeah, Heihachi is the one who started this curse thing.

It's funny really, how Heihachi and Kazuya had two decades to take over the world, they fail, then Jin gets control of the Zaibatsu and two months later he's pretty much done it. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:00 pm
I completely agree with you.  

The Beautiful Namine13

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Pooky Girl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:47 pm
I'm not surprised that Heihachi is the villian, I mean the guy wants his son AND grandson dead so he can have the devil gene for world domination. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:47 pm
I KNEW IT! I haven't played any tekken games as of yet but I knew Heihachi Mishima was the villian. That's what I told my sisters. So, is Devil Jin a bad guy too?  

Jaabba-Ting

iSiopaopao

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:22 pm
It's Heihachi Mishima.. He started it all.. ^^.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:12 am
Jabba-holic
I KNEW IT! I haven't played any tekken games as of yet but I knew Heihachi Mishima was the villian. That's what I told my sisters. So, is Devil Jin a bad guy too?

I strongly doubt that mate, Jin is under the Devil Gene influence so he can't really be held accountable of his actions. confused  

Pooky Girl

Gingeta

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:43 pm
Pooky Girl
Jabba-holic

I strongly doubt that mate, Jin is under the Devil Gene influence so he can't really be held accountable of his actions. confused

Like hell he can't. Jin is fighting the Devil gene I give you that much, but controling his actions ? Eh don't think so. Devil is the only one who has actually controlled someone who has the Devil gene. Jin knows exactly what he's doing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:55 pm
Gingeta
Pooky Girl
Jabba-holic

Like hell he can't. Jin is fighting the Devil gene I give you that much, but controling his actions ? Eh don't think so. Devil is the only one who has actually controlled someone who has the Devil gene. Jin knows exactly what he's doing.

I guess you have a few pointers there, I'm just a wee bit baffled on Jin's actions thats all. sweatdrop  

Pooky Girl

The Tekken Force

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff