Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
The Akatsuki's hideout (Real Akatsuki Member's Only)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pein Rikudo

Married Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:42 pm
About: This is a role play based on the Akatsuki in their hideout.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rules: Only legitimate role playing. In other words, if you are cosplaying an Akatsuki member (Dedara, Tobi, Kakazu etc) you may participate in this role play centered around the Akatsuki when they are not out capturing Bijuu. However, before the role playing can begin, I must first get an accurate amount of members. I will cut off after I feel enough have joined in.

Method for entering: To enter this role play, you must first send me your stats and picture through a PM. I will demonstrate the proper way of doing this in the next post. For the sake of creativity, I am adding this one detail: You may add a list of habits associated with that character that aren't necessarily legitimate. For example, if you wanted to be a schizophrenic Tobi, you would need to include that in the stats.

Additional Rules: This is a free-for-all role play but I do ask that you do not "over flame" others even if you are just trying to play the part of your character. I will ban you for such things that a normal Admin would such as password scandals etc Which shouldnt be the case since Itachi no Danna added you to this guild.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:49 pm
Gaia Username: II Pein II

Role Play Character: Pein

Skills:Shinra Tensei, Rinnegan (ability to control gravity)

Habits: Normally soft spoken. Always calm and collected no matter what the situation.

Additional Background info: Pein is the leader of the Akatsuki. He, alongside Konan, assign missions to different Akatsuki members based on their skills. Pein has never lost a battle and would not be someone to get onto a strifwe with even though he is hard to anger anyways.

Pein Rikudo

Married Genius

Pein Rikudo

Married Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:51 pm
CURRENT MEMBERS
1. Pein (II Pein II)
2. Deidara (deidara_deidei )
3.Tobi (Tobi the immortal)
4. Hidan (Hidan_Orange-kun)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:28 pm
Gaia Username: Tobi the immortal

Role Play Character: Tobi!!

Skills:Sharingan, Fireball justu, various fire techniques( tobi supposes.), Space Time jutsu(unnamed), earth release: mole hiding technique, mangekyou sharingan

Habits: Saying tobi is a good boy

Additional Background info: Tobi is the first Uchiha,(at the time known as madara.) Was mizukage at some point. Is usually goofy.  

Tobi the immortal

Jervis - Mad Hatter

6,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:11 am
Gaia Username: Hidan_Orange-kun

Role Play Character: Hidan

Skills: Immortality (Jashin religion's secret technique) Curse

Habits: have a short fuse, pray to jashin and make Rituals.

Additional Background info: Hidan hailed from Yugakure no sato. After Yu deteriorated from a shinobi village to a tourist site, Hidan became infuriated with how things were turning out. He believed that the shinobi that resided there were meant to kill, and thus slaughtered his neighbours before leaving Yu and joining the cult-like faith known as Jashin (ジャシン, lit. Evil God), a religion that worshipped a deity of the same name. The primary teaching of this faith appears to be outright slaughter, where anything less than utter destruction is considered a sin.[2] The amulet around his neck is a symbol of Jashin and he used it to pray to his god before battling, requesting a good kill, or (when he was not allowed to) for forgiveness.[3] After a fight, should he have time, Hidan performed a thirty-minute ritual consisting of lying within a Jashin symbol inscribed on the ground with a pike impaled through his chest.[4] Hidan claimed to be very devout to his faith, refusing to battle Yugito Nii without praying, and often claiming to be bringing his god's judgment down on his opponents.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:47 pm
Gaia Username: deidara_deidei

Role Play Character: deidara

Skills:clay clone, Earth release:hiding like a mole technique, exploding clay (Various levels), suicide bombing clone,selfdestruct

Habits:Quick to anger and annoy,talks to much and going on about art,likes to explode stuff,usally ending sentances with un,hm,yeah, and sometimes has a soft side.

Additional Background info biggrin eidara was originally from Iwagakure, although he readily abandoned the village for the opportunity of using his "art" more frequently as his village ridiculed him for it. Deidara became an assassin bomber for hire, not caring who he worked with so long as he could use his artwork. Sometime after Orochimaru left Akatsuki, Deidara was located by Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, and Sasori, who were under the orders of the leader Pain to recruit him. Deidara refused at first, but was forced to join after being defeated by Itachi's Sharingan. Deidara, having taken a huge blow to his ego, carried a loathing for Itachi and other Uchiha for the rest of his life, though he was intelligent enough to recognize Itachi as a more powerful opponent.

User Image  

Pein Rikudo

Married Genius

Naruto Rp's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas