Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Super Mario's Next Super Awesome Adventure Thingy. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:13 pm
Ribbin
I_love_Inuyasha1
Dude-LAP
I would love to see a Super Mario Sunshine remake for the Wii. Imagine controlling the FLUDD water gear with the Wii remote!?!?!

It wouldn't be THAT great. Ports are kind of a waste of time when we could have a new Mario game...

Mhmm, controls are a small part of a game. Although I don't own Sunshine right now. So I wouldn't mind getting a Wii version. But nonetheless. The newer the better. Although it will be a while, I mean, we just got one. We generally get one epic Mario game per console, amirite?

Well in my opinions, FLUDD is a character as well as a tool. Characters are re-introduced into new games all the time. So why not just re-introduce FLUDD into a newer Mario game for the Wii? Make some new adjustments to what FLUDD does, like different solutions it can shoot/absorb or different nozzle abilities. Make a brand new story, separate from Super Mario Sunshine.

And I'm just saying this, because it would be cool to have the FLUDD controls with the Wii remote.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:27 pm
I'm waiting on Super Mario Rockstar biggrin That sounds scary...can you imagine Yoshi doing the Headbanger?  

MadBlasta

Desirable Sex Symbol

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:58 pm
Are you a Necromancer? You sure are going agood job, reviving these dead threads...

No, but seriously, necroing topics is against the rules.

If it falls to page 2, it's done, unless you ask permission froma mod to bring it back up.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:34 am
We need a Paper Luigi :3
Except it would be like TTYD, with a turn based battle system and partners and stuff.

You could follow the story of rescuing Princess Eclair of the Waffle Kingdom. (You know, the stories Luigi tells Mario in TTYD in between chapters)

Who's with me?! sweatdrop  

Crystal-Fresh

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas