Submit

Do you know what BUMP stand for?
  Yes!! (Don't tell the no people)
  NO!! (U'll find out on 3-13-09)
View Results

hanhchi155
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:18 pm
Hey!!! This is a place to ask questions. I usually go on gaia every day and I go to the SOH Brigade if there's any questions but no. ]: There is never a question, so I thought that if I made a place where you can ask stuff. You might ask questions! It can be anything!! Anything will be answer. If something that is out of my level, I may not answer it. If I can't answer it, I will tell you. So, bring on the questions!!

User Image

Today is the day I tell you what BUMP mean.

Bring
Up
My
Now you know what BUMP stand for! ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:21 pm
I have suggestion. Could we have like dances and contest? That would be kinda cool. Don't ya think?  

flamereda

hanhchi155
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:41 pm
flamereda
I have suggestion. Could we have like dances and contest? That would be kinda cool. Don't ya think?

That is a good idea. I'm thinking about a spring dance but for a contest...I don't know what's the contest about and i don't know what to give to the winner.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:53 pm
WHAT DOES SOH STAND FOR?  

pinky155
Crew

hanhchi155
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:53 pm
pinky155
WHAT DOES SOH STAND FOR?

Save the world by Overloading it with fun, Hanh's Brigade  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:00 pm
does tony like miriam?hahaha jk only tony can answer that but what was the homework for mrs.domingez?[=
I'm not sure who Tony like but I can answer the 2nd question. The homework was do the vocab. people. and places on page 276  

dark_black_angel23

jazzyjaz101234

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:46 pm
HI!How are u people?are u having fun in SOH?I LOVE THIS GUILD!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:42 pm
i heart bumpping!  

I Lina I

i- hope O jOy -i

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:40 pm
ME heart BUMP ing! heart

wahmbulance

BUMP ALERT.BUMP ALERT.BUMP ALERT.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:46 pm
hanhchi420
flamereda

That is a good idea. I'm thinking about a spring dance but for a contest...I don't know what's the contest about and i don't know what to give to the winner.

i think we could have a dance like what flamereda said and the contest could be a dress contest!but only one winner!and a spotlight dance!well i dont know about the spotlight dance cuz theres no guys!oooh oooh!there could also be "win a gaia date" OR OR OR if you dont like that one!then i also have " Be the captain of ....... for a day! " OR OR OR we could have a post with a sign that says "ELECTRICITY.TURN THE EARTH ON BY TURNING it OFF." for something thats gotta do w/ SAVING THE EARTH!....so what do you think?!all those ideas mustve brought you some more ideas!  

i- hope O jOy -i

hanhchi155
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:10 pm
i- hope O jOy -i
hanhchi420
flamereda

i think we could have a dance like what flamereda said and the contest could be a dress contest!but only one winner!and a spotlight dance!well i dont know about the spotlight dance cuz theres no guys!oooh oooh!there could also be "win a gaia date" OR OR OR if you dont like that one!then i also have " Be the captain of ....... for a day! " OR OR OR we could have a post with a sign that says "ELECTRICITY.TURN THE EARTH ON BY TURNING it OFF." for something thats gotta do w/ SAVING THE EARTH!....so what do you think?!all those ideas mustve brought you some more ideas!

That is a pretty good ideas!  
The SOH Brigade

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff