It's just a dream! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:01 pm
Ahh, misunderstanding. rolleyes You should really take a Speech and Debate class.

My motive was not to boost my ego, it was to simply correct a mistake. Yes, I might have used some slightly aggressive language, but you must understand that I am trying to be objective.

And, remember, you are the one who initiated the argument. If you are not prepared to argue logically, attempting to reach truth, then there is no point in arguing at all.

And, I apologize for my sarcasm in my first post towards you.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:05 pm
LoudKid
Ahh, misunderstanding. rolleyes You should really take a Speech and Debate class.

My motive was not to boost my ego, it was to simply correct a mistake. Yes, I might have used some slightly aggressive language, but you must understand that I am trying to be objective.

And, remember, you are the one who initiated the argument. If you are not prepared to argue logically, attempting to reach truth, then there is no point in arguing at all.

No, that was you. confused

Also, I'm 14, and although I'm gifted, I'm not a genius. You can't expect me to win fights against every smart a** on the internet.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:13 pm
NintendOmega
LoudKid

Also, I'm 14, and although I'm gifted, I'm not a genius. You can't expect me to win fights against every smart a** on the internet.

Actually, now that I look back on our posts, I see that there was no argument; At least, on your end, anyways. So, in a sense, you are right.

You called me blind, a d**k, and a jerk. Those constitute personal attacks, which are irrelevant, and I seem to have been trying for nothing. Since there is no argument, to me, it just makes you look like someone who likes to insult sarcastic people. I don't wish to talk to such a person unless they stop, so for now, I'm off.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:17 pm
LoudKid
NintendOmega
LoudKid

Actually, now that I look back on our posts, I see that there was no argument; At least, on your end, anyways. So, in a sense, you are right.

You called me blind, a d**k, and a jerk. Those constitute personal attacks, which are irrelevant, and I seem to have been trying for nothing. Since there is no argument, to me, it just makes you look like someone who likes to insult sarcastic people. I don't wish to talk to such a person unless they stop, so for now, I'm off.
You sir, are the most sarcastic person I have ever came in contact with. But even so, I suppose I was a bit hasty to insult you. Sorry for that, I'm not here to start fights.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:44 pm
You weren't really in the wrong for insulting him in my point of view because he was just being a cockbag about you making a mistake.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:58 pm
Lol. You said 'cockbag'. surprised  

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items