Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
My favorite riddle. Can you figure it out? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gault Silversnow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:45 am
KuraKaiahWulf: No.

JiroDyne: Nope, sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:05 am
Hmm.... A few more guesses! Is the answer a year? or maybe BC? If nothing like that, then I give up x.x  

JiroDyne

Gault Silversnow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:30 am
JiroDyne
Hmm.... A few more guesses! Is the answer a year? or maybe BC? If nothing like that, then I give up x.x

Nothing like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:35 am
Damn, then I totally give up. Tell us the answer already! xD  

JiroDyne

Gault Silversnow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:49 am
In a world where 1 is 2, 5 is 5, and 8 is 9...
But there is no heaven
When 3 is multiplied by 331...
What is it?

The phrase: 'In a world where 1 is 2, 5 is 5, and 8 is 9' is made irrelevant by the statement below it: ‘But there is no heaven’...meaning that everything on and above the line ‘But there is no heaven’ should be disreguarded because heaven does not exist. Since heave does nto exist then all that is left is the 3x331 and hell. So take everything in order. To solve 3x331 you may use a calculator, making the answer 993 and to see the world from the perspective of hell makes that, up-side down, EGG! So EGG is the answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:57 am
Gault Silversnow
But there is no heaven
What is it?

The phrase: 'In a world where 1 is 2, 5 is 5, and 8 is 9' is made irrelevant by the statement below it: ‘But there is no heaven’...meaning that everything on and above the line ‘But there is no heaven’ should be disreguarded because heaven does not exist. Since heave does nto exist then all that is left is the 3x331 and hell. So take everything in order. To solve 3x331 you may use a calculator, making the answer 993 and to see the world from the perspective of hell makes that, up-side down, EGG! So EGG is the answer.

But see, that's were it doesn't make sense. If there is no heaven, there is no hell, so can't see from that prospective. Also I doubt many would know that it's upside down. Also, not many believe in religion so wouldn't be able to guess anyways.  

JiroDyne

Lazuli Bunting

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:38 am
...what the egg?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:24 pm
Damn. I was going to guess Chuck Norris. >.>
Hell is upside down? When Heaven doesn't exist, Hell can't either...I'm just a tad bit confused. Oh well. -.-

Here's an easy riddle! What stands on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three at night?
:3
That one's my favorite, for some reason. ^^

FASSlVE MAGGOT

Naughty Bunny

Curley Whirly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:58 pm
It's man, when we are young, we walk on our arms and legs, when we grow up we walk upright, and when we are old, we use a cane, making three legs.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:04 pm
Wee, correct~! :3 Nice job. razz

FASSlVE MAGGOT

Naughty Bunny

MissBipolarPanda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:20 pm
Here's 3 fer ya:

1.When you're in a race and you over take the 2nd person, what place are you in?

2. You over take the last person, what lace are you in.

And the question to redeme yourself for your wrong answers

3. A mute man walks into store and has to motion for what he wants. Then a deaf man walks into a store. How does he ask for what he wants?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:13 pm
Kitabit
Here's 3 fer ya:

1.When you're in a race and you over take the 2nd person, what place are you in?

2. You over take the last person, what lace are you in.

And the question to redeme yourself for your wrong answers

3. A mute man walks into store and has to motion for what he wants. Then a deaf man walks into a store. How does he ask for what he wants?

1. 2nd
2. Either A. You're in first and you lapped the last, or B: no place, you are'nt in the race
3.He ask for it. Deaf people can talk, just not hear.  

Ookami-Himeko

Saraba Kokyou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:26 pm
Gault Silversnow
But there is no heaven
What is it?

why is the line above 'there is no heaven' irrelevant?  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff