Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Rant from a Peacemaker...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMaus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:32 pm
Before I start ranting away, you should know that no matter what fight gets started in real life, I'm always somewhere in the middle. People look to me to solve problems because I try to keep an unbiased opinion on people until I know them.

Now. I take being a peacemaker seriously, so here's my rant.

Everyone in any group I get into seems to be fighting within the group. There's absolutely no "team spirit" and even the small groups seem to have at least one person who hates at least one other. I know we can't get along ALL the time, but can we at least be nice to each other in public view? If you're fighting, please take it to PMs, and leave your PMS at the door! >.< I'm sick of seeing public fighting in all the forums I go into because it hurts the group mentality that guilds, forums, and sites are supposed to have!

Basically what I'm saying is; if you're going to fight, take it where people can't gang up on you or the person you're arguing with because that keeps things not only fair, but it also keeps people from being humiliated and frustrated.

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:04 pm
We try to put a stop to any fighting here as it is against one of our rules (no drama). It has never really been a problem thus far.  

00Shoe
Captain

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:54 pm
User ImageAGREE  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:40 pm
MR HIGH COMMAND
User ImageAGREE

:Seconded.:

seriously, i understand the position myself. i've taken it upon myself in Student Senate to be the Voice of All Sides (since i usually am in every other situation anyway), and i find hat most of the problems come from the fighting in and of itself. folks don't wanna listen, they wanna draw a line and gather supporters so that they can muscle out the weaker side. it's ******** up.

folks need to learn to settle their differences maturely and one-on-one.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items