Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply A Place to Chat!
So, I found these pictures...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Just A Panda Bear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:27 pm
I was on the Internet looking for a place to buy a nice Sailor Moon poster when I found Sailor Moon Shop. I looked at their posters/prints section, and I nearly s**t a brick when I saw this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chibiusa/Hotaru is absolutely my favorite pairing EVER. If it wasn't for the fact that the prints were really small, and not nearly the size of a poster, I would buy one. They also had Rei/Minako and Ami/Makoto one. Hmm...Odd. I have never seen these pictures before, and they appear to be official.

But upon further inspection, I saw that the site was selling bootleg copies of the anime for really high prices. After that, I really didn't trust the site.

That's when it hit me. Are these pictures fakes? Did somebody really copy the Toei style and sell it, using pairings to try to get more people to buy them?

That's why I'm posting here. I want your opinions. I know a lot of their other pictures aren't fakes, but what about these ones? I seriously think they're fakes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:43 pm
It's an official image. Banpresto made that image into a poster for the Japanese market in 1996. But in the official Japanese one it's got a border around it.

http://suicune.hostrocket.com/firefly/banpresaturnchibimoonposter.jpg  

Avane Anime

Aged Fatcat

Caotic Crys

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:03 pm
coolness. yea you can tell the real images. the rest are drawn. well technecally they all are but you get what i mean.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:17 pm
i love seeing mini moon and saturn together. heart those two have such a strong bond. you can tell in all the times rini saves saturn from uranus, neptune and pluto. that was a really great find.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
A Place to Chat!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items