11,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:40 am
What was your favorite match?
When was it?
Who was in it?

Mine was December 22nd, 2008 when John Cena fought Santino Morella and Beth Phoenix in a tag team match, and then Trish Stratus came out of retirement for the night and fought with john heart i love trish!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOa22f53bHQ  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:39 am
BellaSwan824
When was it?
Who was in it?

Mine was December 22nd, 2008 when John Cena fought Santino Morella and Beth Phoenix in a tag team match, and then Trish Stratus came out of retirement for the night and fought with john heart i love trish!

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOa22f53bHQ

Yeah that was awesome! Not sure about my favorite, but great match there. :]  

Wasted Wintergirl

BlackHoleSun13
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:48 pm
im not sure wen it was but i loved the match between william regal and cm punk for the intercontintal championship...all of them!!!!!!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:29 pm
fairyweightperfection
BellaSwan824
When was it?
Who was in it?

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOa22f53bHQ

Yeah that was awesome! Not sure about my favorite, but great match there. :]

I definately have to agree there. One of the best I've seen! =3 But, I do have to say my favorite moment (not so much a match) was when Santino told off Maria saying that women belong in the kitchen and all that stuff, and then got his a** handed to him by all the Divas! Friends and foes alike! Go Divas! X3

That, and one of my favorite matches was with Kane and Chavo at the last WrestleMania for the title. X3 Nine seconds! rofl

Oh, speaking of WrestleMania, I've got to go post a new thread...byes! X3

Abandoned_Half_Elf

Dead Chaos Souls
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:37 am
My favorite match? No doubt the Hell In A Cell match between Undertaker and Mick Foley. I swear I've watched that match 1000 times over and it still impresses to this day.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:56 am
Dead Chaos Souls
My favorite match? No doubt the Hell In A Cell match between Undertaker and Mick Foley. I swear I've watched that match 1000 times over and it still impresses to this day.

No dought 1 of the greatest maches of all time

but..............my fav was wrestlmania 12 Shawn Micheals and Breat Heart in the Iron man match omg........amazing  

2 open minded
Vice Captain

Colored Lights

Witty Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:21 am
2 open minded
Dead Chaos Souls

No dought 1 of the greatest maches of all time

but..............my fav was wrestlmania 12 Shawn Micheals and Breat Heart in the Iron man match omg........amazing

oh ya that was cool  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:05 pm
My fav match was the hardcore match at wm22 between edge and mick foley  

Alex-H-E-12
Captain

Abandoned_Half_Elf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:25 pm
Dead Chaos Souls

Same here. That's a life altering match, right there..... eek I'm still amazed at how far some of these guys are willing to go for the business. It's encouraging, really...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:09 pm
fav match well has to be undertaker and mick foly hell in the cell that was awsome  

ECW12

cerebral assasin 12394
Crew

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:18 pm
i like the royal rumble. i think its the best because oyu see like EVERYONE. well almost. but ya, you got your sweetchin music/super kick, your STF/attitude adjustment and you got your chokeslam over the top rope.  
wwe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games