Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild
Guild Chatter - Newbies introduce yourself & regulars chat! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:23 am
*pokes her head in* yo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:35 pm
Hallo my Memmy-chan!  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:36 am
oh wow, Hi Mem! hehe  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:43 pm
Hey there! I'm Amaya and I'm a Moonie. xd I've been one for...gosh about 15 years I guess. I'm older than I look and sound btw. 4laugh My fave Senshi is of course Sailor Moon. I like all of them really, but she is my fave and the one I'm most like.

So.. um.. I'm not really a newbie as I've been a member of this guild for awhile. I just hardly ever posted before. I got the guild announcement and decided to check it out again.

I'm interested in joining the Sailor Moon rp. ^_^ It's been awhile since I've had anyone to rp with. I'm probably a little rusty but it will come back to me in no time. The hard part will be in deciding which character I want to play.  

Amaya_Moriko

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:35 am
Welcome back, Amaya. n.n

It's great to have another veteran return. You can go ahead & fill out a profile in the SM Profile thread under the "Official Guild RPG Forum - Created for you by the crew <3" Subforum. Most of the scouts are still available. n.n  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:24 pm
Thanks! I know I've been lacking on posting in my guilds since I've been a Beta tester. sweatdrop

I'm trying to talk my friend into joining cuz she's a Sailor Uranus fan. biggrin The hard part for me is deciding which of the available senshi that I want to play. I mean I know them all pretty well, but some are more difficult for me to portray than others. lol Actually I think at some point I have played almost all of them except for Saturn. Mostly due to rping with only a few friends and someone has to cover the others. lol.  

Amaya_Moriko

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Amaya_Moriko

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:11 pm
I really hate to double post and all but I was bored and wanted to post something. At least to let you know I haven't forgotten about the guild. 4laugh

Did everyone have fun during the Gaia event?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:04 pm
Amaya_Moriko
I really hate to double post and all but I was bored and wanted to post something. At least to let you know I haven't forgotten about the guild. 4laugh

Did everyone have fun during the Gaia event?
Hey! It's cool. Haven't forgotten about the guild, but I've been uber busy. Every weekend this month has been loaded with wedding plans. =P

The Gaia event was okay. I really should've seen Jack coming into play this event, but I guess I thought Gaia was just trying something different. hehehe Still, I got some new event clothes. yay =)

Also, the rp started tonight, so you should probably choose your scout if you'd like to join. wink  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Amaya_Moriko

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:17 pm
Well when I checked last night I hadn't seen any new posts so I wasn't sure. sweatdrop Talking to my friend right now to remind her about it. biggrin We'll be posting our apps soon. ^_^

New event items are always nice. Just wish boo would have one if only for the crystal shoulder things going on with it. How do you like my Super Chibi Moon cosplay? Too bad I can't keep the skin. *sigh* Oh well.

Ooh you're getting married! Congrats!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:42 am
Ano, I'm here! Um, as far as introductions go, I'm Draven and a Moonie, been haunting Amaya there because of it for, gods too long to count. My favorite Senshi is usually Sailor Uranus, though I also love Saturn and Mars. I just usually rp Uranus because in some ways it's scary how much we're alike, despite the fact that I don't have my license yet. I do love tinkering with my bicycle though, speaking of which needs brake work done when I get a chance... >.<

Anywho, Amaya got me in here for the new RP so I should finish babbling and post my profile at least before I need to head out to work.

Oh, and I second the congratulations on getting married! I know that damned planning can get pretty stressful, just don't let it get to you or else you won't be able to enjoy yourself. ^_^  

Dez_Draven

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:19 pm
Hehe, I went ahead & approved the posts. n.n
I really do like your Chibi Moon cosplay. So cute! I didn't even check out the new items for the month.

Welcome to the guild, Draven! Hehe...I really like the image of someone tinkering on their bicycle. xD
Thank you so much! I am super stressed already with planning...but I'm trying to hang in there. I know it will get easier. I just have to get past the hard part of the planning first. n.n  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:17 am
Note: not a newbie.

More like... an oldie... given a new name.

I deleted the old email of my old account and forgot the password.

I was forgetful... * laughs nervously*

Anyway, i was tanith_4486  

cutereader86

Super Giver

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:12 am