Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Most Epic Moments. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:02 pm
How about the first case in Apollo Justice when you see Phoenix for the first time?

OH.

I got one. Booting up Metroid Prime. Not only was the menu music hypnotic and trance inducing, finally hopping off of your ship and feeling how fluidly the Samus experience transitioned into 3D, before finally fleeing an exploding space station, and subsequently realizing that the game had just started?

I found that epic.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:32 pm
Sheik becoming Zelda.

That was epic.. yet scarred my life.  

Rargon

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:01 am
mmmm...My first delve into Smash Bros 64. Just watching the opening got me stoaked when I was little.

PerfectDark rocked my world, the lolz that were had by accidental friendly fire. Not to mention the idea of me and my buddy trying to make our profile characters look like android 17 and 18.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:31 pm
This was last week.

My little brother was throwing a sleepover, and he brought two of his friends. They start playing Melee, and I ask if I could play the next round, and they let me. So I'm Sheik (like always) and I'm doing pretty good. So good in fact, that me and the one kid T were the last one's there. So we're both on our final man, and suddenly, a bomb goes off, and I'm flying across the screen and I'm thinking that I'm dead for sure, because the little circle and arrow things are there and I'm going pretty fast. BUT as luck would have it, the kid also hit a bomb and he goes FLYING off-screen and looses, JUST A NANOSECOND before I would have!!!

That win was the biggest fluke imaginable and I still rubbed it in his face.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:30 pm
This was last week, in the spirit of multiplayer addiction I have I rounded up some friends and we played brawl for the 1st time in months. My friend was pokemon trainer, he was getting knocked around quite abit. Near the end he was getting loud and hilariously competitive. All it took was one honest mistake of my other friend not knowing who grabbed the smash orb.

"Who grabbed the smash orb?"

my friend as pokemon trainer "GEE I DUNNO!!!! *hits the B button when he had the guy unknowingly cornered* Die ********!!"

rofl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:00 pm
This was an epic fail for me, but an epic win for my best friend.

He invited me over one day to play a round of Star Wars BattleFront 2. Withen the first 3 minutes, I still had all 500 of my guys, and he only had one engineer with a tank.

4 more minutes later, my 500 fell before his 1. I asked him how he was able to do that. He quoted Red vs. Blue, saying "People with tanks are never outnumbered."

I then got revenge on him in Medal of Honor by killing him by smacking his guys nuts with an unactivated hand grenade. Death by Cheap Shot  

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:39 pm
I can think of a few, though I'm not sure what order they'er in or if they're all the ones I experienced.

Luminous Arc 2, Althea pierces her heart with the demon blade in order to kill the beast within her, and the final bond she forms with Roland brings her back from the brink of death.

Kirby's superstar Ultra, Marx's soul pummels you in a flash of vengeance. You're in the red, and smash the final blow just as he's about to beam you. And then you hear the scream of death for the very first time.

Skies of Arcadia. The final showdown with Ramirez, as victory is within sight, the music changes, and you call forth your crew to gang up and down him in one blow.

Harvest Moon Friends of mineral town. The wedding day is at hand. And the credits theme matches the mood so perfectly.

Super Mario RPG and Paper Mario. The credits parade, showing the history of the game, and bringing out the best of each character, as well as the ever changing music.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:07 am
Kill stealing from a chainsaw duel for the very first time in gears 2 heart

I watched as my cousin valiantly engaged the computer player in a chainsaw duel. I suddenly thought "Hey couldn't I help and shoot the computer?" I whipped out my long shot and fired, A.Carmine got his head popped off. My cousins reaction was "What just happend?" xD

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

CherubiMaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:23 pm
I have two both pokemon.

1. I just got Togepi in my Gold Version and I took on the third gym leader without putting it in my PC by accident. Her Miltank KO'd all 5 of my good pokemon and so I send in Togepi. Miltank misses and Togepi gets a one hit KO move with metronome and I won.

2. In Sapphire a similar event happened. I took on the Mossdeep gym leaders with a Sableye I just caught on accident, No pokemon had a move that could affect the ghost type, my sableye had no useful moves either. 2 hours later I got struggle and won. My other pokemon were KO'd.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:11 pm
By far Link drawing the master sword is one of the greatest.  

SomethingSfly

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces