Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for the fans of the new ABC Family original series The Secret Life of The American Teenager. 

Tags: secret life of the American teenager, make it or break it, life, ABC family, teen pregnancy 

Reply What will happen next?
This sub-forum...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SecretLifeFan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:09 pm
This is for your predictions about the show!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:16 pm
I cant wait for the episode on monday ( march 16). Its going to be so awesome how they're going to show Amy and Ricky and how they first met at band camp. I cant wait to watch that episode.  

Werewolf Aisling

SecretLifeFan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:14 am
Werewolf Aisling
I cant wait for the episode on monday ( march 16). Its going to be so awesome how they're going to show Amy and Ricky and how they first met at band camp. I cant wait to watch that episode.
All along I was hoping that they would do that, I want to know what exactly happend!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:21 pm
SecretLifeFan
Werewolf Aisling
All along I was hoping that they would do that, I want to know what exactly happend!

I know right; my thoughts exactly. It would be cool to know how Ricky and Amy first met, how their relationship developed, and what lead them to have sex. Im asking because if I remember correctly, in episodes before, Ricky had said that Amy was the one who wanted to do it, not him.  

Werewolf Aisling

SecretLifeFan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:40 pm
Werewolf Aisling
SecretLifeFan
Werewolf Aisling

I know right; my thoughts exactly. It would be cool to know how Ricky and Amy first met, how their relationship developed, and what lead them to have sex. Im asking because if I remember correctly, in episodes before, Ricky had said that Amy was the one who wanted to do it, not him.
I am super excited to see it! I have a feeling that he was lying about that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:01 am
i have already watched all the previews,and ricky remembers it when he see's amy lying in the hospital bed.
and ben gets braces!  

Lakeside Sweetheart

2,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0

cheatingheartbeat1251

4,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:56 am
her baby comes next week!!! i cant wait!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:38 am
She will give the baby to ricky and she will contuie dating Ben.  

misspopularity126

What will happen next?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff