Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for the fans of the new ABC Family original series The Secret Life of The American Teenager. 

Tags: secret life of the American teenager, make it or break it, life, ABC family, teen pregnancy 

Reply Lets talk sex
Lets face it...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SecretLifeFan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:18 pm
Everyone wants to talk about it.
If your waiting for marriage or not... it is something that society should be able to talk about.
There still seems to be a taboo surrounding the topic of sex.
Remember gaia ToS (keep it PG-13)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:11 pm
Well, nobody has posted in here yet, so I decided to biggrin Hopefully more people will post in this forum and it wont look so empty.  

Werewolf Aisling

Toward Eternity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:18 am
I think I like this subforum...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:59 am
i didnt wait for marriage..obliviously  

Lakeside Sweetheart

2,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Tristans Girl Forever

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:15 pm
well a boy tried to force me too and so i said yes but teclicly we didnt even fell anything so it wasnt really sex was is?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:36 pm
people r over rated sex is natural everyone is goin to do it at some point so wht z da point u juz hav to be careful  

lawandordersvu_superfan

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:58 am
It is okay to do it... I think.. I mean let people live their lives WITHOUT feeling bad about their choices.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:36 am
Huntur
It is okay to do it... I think.. I mean let people live their lives WITHOUT feeling bad about their choices.
I completely agree. I just think that a lot of girls do it when they aren't ready just to get a guy to like them or to get it over with and I'm not a big fan of that.  

SecretLifeFan
Captain

WaterKrystal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:15 pm
It's something you should do when you're ready. Not when you're boyfriend or girlfriend is. When you do it when you're ready, you probably won't regret it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:52 pm
i agree. that when we are ready we wouldnt regret sex but i think that waiting till marriage is a big expectation from our parents. my dad always says he wants me to wait till marriage, but when i say i dont want to or that he didnt he just tells me not to compare myself to him which i think is wrong  

xxxtheoryofalostsoulxxx

julia1o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:16 am
i just got the talk from my parents the second time cuz ive had the same bf for 9 months now but we arent thinking bout doing it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:01 pm
Didn't wait for marriage. At that time, when my ex and I were fooling around I just decided to do it. It happens and since everyone is doing it and it's on TV, there is and was so much pressure. Even though I was one of those people who never wanted to be pressured into doing it cause everyone else was, but that's how it is now. Need to do it for yourself. Not because everyone else is doing it. That's a stupid excuse, you want to want to do it and enjoy it.

(I really need to shut up and go to bed...lol)  

Kira 1988

Lets talk sex

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff