Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battlefield

Back to Guilds

A battlefield/united nations guild used for communication, alliances, enemies, businesses and wars between guilds. 

Tags: Battle, Alliances, Enemies, Business, Communication 

Reply Waiting Room
Events [Commencing RP wars and betting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:49 am
Spierred
Don't make me nuke Japan.. I will...
Someone's an angry wifu.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:38 pm
I know I'm not authorized to send my guild to war, but are there any rules on special operations divisions? Just for future reference because my guild utilizes some technology that others might deem unfair.  

NJ6

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:00 pm
NJ6
I know I'm not authorized to send my guild to war, but are there any rules on special operations divisions? Just for future reference because my guild utilizes some technology that others might deem unfair.
Nope, not yet anyway. It's war, use everything you can, just don't over do it, like say a lazer cannon so advanced that can affect an entire fleet of ships in modern times. We'll probably set your guild up with people of their level in technology and roleplaying. If we do set up an uneven match in technology and roleplaying, we'll handicap the number of people in your guild that can roleplay.

This event is only going to be for a limited time, it's just to advertise what other guilds can do and offer. Your wars will be advertised when it starts, in Barton and in other guilds. A betting ring will be implemented to keep peoples' interest. After that, it's a free for all attack anyone provided people give a chance for people to react.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 pm
I'm growing restless.. I'm invading the next guild to make a thread in the battlefield.  

Spierred
Crew

Femmunition
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:39 am
Spierred
I'm growing restless.. I'm invading the next guild to make a thread in the battlefield.
So.. what if they don't make a thread? xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:37 am
I'll make one for them then totally kick their asses by default.  

Spierred
Crew

Waiting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas