PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:21 pm
Teh AK
Shane-Cheshner
Teh AK
Shane-Cheshner
Teh AK
dragn99
Wow, over-reaction much?
I think Raui's sarcasm got it right. It seems people think every game on the Wii has to be family friendly rolleyes Hello, Call of Duty? No More Heroes!? Various... other violent games? s**t, I don't ******** man, just drop it. Nintendo's got plenty of baby games to pacify them.

Are you serious? How am I over-reacting? o_O

All I said was it didn't seem like they had anything against MadWorld.

I think he may have been talking about the parents. >_>

That certainly led me to believe otherwise.

But...Raui's post was not connected to yours. >_>
And drop it...maybe. But I really doubt that it was directed towards you...

It seemed like he was saying that Raui was right and I was wrong. You don't see the connection? We're talking about the same topic. I just took the side of the article.

Maybe not the best title, though. Other than the title, I didn't see anything about them being against M rated games. Just seems to me that it's about kids who are too young playing them.

Is this the same article I heard about in a podcast where it was implying that the Wii is no longer family friendly? Because THAT is ridiculous.

But like I said, it seemed to me that this article is about parents being more aware of what they buy for their children.

I didn't see the connection either.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:26 pm
Ribbin
Teh AK
Shane-Cheshner
Teh AK
Shane-Cheshner

I think he may have been talking about the parents. >_>

That certainly led me to believe otherwise.

But...Raui's post was not connected to yours. >_>
And drop it...maybe. But I really doubt that it was directed towards you...

It seemed like he was saying that Raui was right and I was wrong. You don't see the connection? We're talking about the same topic. I just took the side of the article.

Maybe not the best title, though. Other than the title, I didn't see anything about them being against M rated games. Just seems to me that it's about kids who are too young playing them.

Is this the same article I heard about in a podcast where it was implying that the Wii is no longer family friendly? Because THAT is ridiculous.

But like I said, it seemed to me that this article is about parents being more aware of what they buy for their children.

I didn't see the connection either.

The connection is the ******** article, a**-hat.

You're still butt-hurt over the iPod thing, aren't you. xd  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:37 pm
Quote:
It's scary what a god complex these people have.

Enough ******** said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:41 pm
Here's the thing. If it said they wanted to ban M rated games on the Wii altogether, then I would get upset. Just saying that parents should be careful what their children play I have nothing wrong with. It's true.

If your 5 year old is jamming sign-posts through people's faces, it's probably not going to have a positive impact on them.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:49 pm
Teh AK
Here's the thing. If it said they wanted to ban M rated games on the Wii altogether, then I would get upset. Just saying that parents should be careful what their children play I have nothing wrong with. It's true.

If your 5 year old is jamming sign-posts through people's faces, it's probably not going to have a positive impact on them.
AK isn't adequately preparing his child for the apocalypse.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:54 pm
Owwin
Teh AK

Well that depends. Is said person-with-sign-in-head a zombie?
xd  

l-Kriel-l

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:57 pm
Shane-Cheshner
Owwin
Teh AK

xd
From what I know about the game (s**t-all) they're just other contestants. razz

That was a beautiful Onion reference, Owwin. ilubabe. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:27 pm
Teh AK
Shane-Cheshner
Owwin
Teh AK

xd

Sure shoots the skin off of a family guy reference.  

Owwin

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:27 pm
Teh AK
Shane-Cheshner
Owwin
Teh AK

xd

THIS.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:30 pm
Owwin
Teh AK
Shane-Cheshner
Owwin
Teh AK

xd

Sure shoots the skin off of a family guy reference.

THANK YOU. I can no longer listen to Surfin' Bird and stay proud thanks to that vile show.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

The_Ky-Guy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:37 pm
Quote:
"If a game is rated M, then only someone over the age of 17 should play it," she says "Parents must make the decision to control what's played in their household. If parents are concerned about their children having access to age-inappropriate Wii games, we encourage them to use the PIN-operated parental control features built into Wii."

That's all I need to tell you guys. I'm done!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:03 pm
The_Ky-Guy
Quote:
"If a game is rated M, then only someone over the age of 17 should play it," she says "Parents must make the decision to control what's played in their household. If parents are concerned about their children having access to age-inappropriate Wii games, we encourage them to use the PIN-operated parental control features built into Wii."

That's all I need to tell you guys. I'm done!

Ahh but there is a flaw in that little Parental Control feature. Just like every other Parental Control feature. Always a back door to unlock it. My mom used to lock to tv when she left for work. But then me and my sister found out you could unlock the tv. By pressing tv on the remote and the menu button on the tv walaah unlocked tv. The Wii has this same flaw observe:

Quote:
Go to parental controls on the Wii setting. When it asks for your pin press "I forgot" and then it will ask you you question also press "I forgot". Then a screen will come up telling you your confirmation number. Write down the Confirmation number and go to http://wii.marcansoft.com/parental.psp and type in your confirmation number in the box then pick the date in your timezone (actually make sure you pick the date that your wii is set at!!!) and click "get reset code"

A "Master Key" will then appear a split second later. Type the master key pin into the mast key box that will appear after the confirmation key notice will appear. This will deactivate the parental controls. Then you will be able to leave it disabled or create your own PIN

A better solution to this problem is simple DON'T LET YOUR KIDS HAVE THE DAMN GAME!!! If that doesn't work, since they might have friends who have a 'violent' game. Take the damn system away from them and don't let them play unless you are there to watch them once again simple.

So parents who obviously have more time to complain about a 'violent' game coming out on their supposed 'family oriented console'. Than teaching their kids to not act like the people do in those 'violent' games STFU!!! scream  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items