Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battlefield

Back to Guilds

A battlefield/united nations guild used for communication, alliances, enemies, businesses and wars between guilds. 

Tags: Battle, Alliances, Enemies, Business, Communication 

Reply Waiting Room
The Niya Empire

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spierred
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:28 pm
I made this O/M guild under the mule Tyr of Arc (This is where you'll remember that name from, Femm...))

This guild was made as a resurrection of an ancient trade empire in West China. It's a fantasy type RP dealio, but it doesn't associate at all with the PRC thread. I made it as a place where people could do walk in RP's in the O/M. You don't need a profile, permission to post, anything like that. You can do pretty much anything you'd like in there. Unfortunately, it's kinda out of place in the O/M so I don't expect much activity in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:21 pm
I knew there was something firmiliar about Tyr of Arc!
Your avi being in his profile seemed slightly suspicious.

=O

Femmunition
Captain

Spierred
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:33 pm
ninja Maybe he just lyykes me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:03 am
Give. Me. A. Damn. Link.  

Lucid Tribulations

Spierred
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:29 am
I'm too lazy.. Find it yourself <.<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:15 am
Don't make me mod your face off, Spierred.

...That's not a serious threat, Femm.  

Lucid Tribulations

The_Master_Wielder
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:08 am
Well, Searches aren't returning ANYTHING along the Lines of "Niya", So either it's Hidden, or you spelled it wrong. Regardless, You need to give us a link.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:52 pm
That is because it's an O/M.. Fine, I'll get the link scream

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/organization-military-based-guilds/the-niya-empire-now-open/t.47885175/  

Spierred
Crew

Spierred
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:15 am
The Empire is kinda dead and honestly, I was just winging it.. I may shut it down if I can get those pirate guys to incorporate it into their RP. I'll probably keep the Niya thread in the Battlefield sub-forum, but if the O/M one gets assimilated, I'm deleting this thread.

Scratch that. I'll still try to get it assimilated into that other O/M guild, but I'm just going to move the original thread to FFA. From now on, it'll be a battle thread! The Niya Demons will storm onto that sandy field and soak the golden earth with the blood of their enemies! Niya wan sui!  
Waiting Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games