Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Unfinished Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaettur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:54 am
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon 2 - Got stuck...
Golden Sun 2 - Got stuck...
LoZ The Wind Waker - Got stuck...
Mother 3 - Got stuck for not knowing any Japanese...
Red Steel - Got bored...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:22 am
The only one I can think of right now is Mother 3 due to my broken arrow keys.
But apparently you can change the controls around. I need to do that.  

l-Kriel-l

Shockwave Lenro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:23 am
There was this one funny thing. I own Banjo and Kazooie and Banjo Twooie for the N64. I have beaten Banjo Twooie and loved that game. The funny part is that even though it was a good game, I never finished the first one.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:32 am
Vaettur and Kriel reminded me that I haven't finished Mother 3, either. I'm currently playing it though, so...  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Devil Jinn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:30 pm
I have too many so I will list main console games.

N64: Banjo Tooie (Hell yes.) Never actually legitimately beat the final boss because of lack of jiggys.

Gamecube: Battalion wars. Got bored with it.
Star Fox (whatever the gamecube version was.) Never beat the last level.

Wii:
Metroid Prime 3: Got stuck on a planet and decided to just not play it anymore.

PS2:
Time splitters Future Perfect. Just mainly play it with my buds, haven't bothered to finish the story.

PS3:
Lord of the Rings Conquest. Never touched the story mode.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:38 pm
Hmm. I usually am compulsive enough to play the s**t out of a game I start until I finish it, but a few come to mind.

SNES - Chrono Trigger. This is first on my to finish list. Merely an issue of time.

Gamecube - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. I never finished this one because it didn't really hold my interest. Probably because it's not like the other FF games. I tried to give it a chance though.

PSX - Klonoa: Door to Phantomile. I rented it from Blockbuster way back in the day, and had to take it back before I could beat the final stage. That was heartbreaking after the amount of time I spent on it to try and beat it before it was due back. rofl

PS2 - Final Fantasy XII. This is an ongoing project. Unfortunately, it's a long game and I find myself short on time while I'm going to school.  

OMG SHINY PIDGEY

Boadicia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:24 pm
I intend to finish them all eventually. There's just so much to do in between game time. sweatdrop

N64: Hybrid Heaven

PS2: Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII, Silent Hill 3

Wii: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Sin and Punishment, Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden 2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:36 pm

FF III (too hard)
Drawn to Life (SKLDfjlskjfdskljsdl awful)
Super Mario Galaxy (Up to the last boss, not enough motivation)
Mario Kart Wii (Too long)
Phoenix Wright (In the process, just lazy)
Metroid Prime Hunters (not that into it.)
Metroid Prime (never.)
Spiderman (never.)
PBR (bored.)
Elite Beat Agents (almost.)

What the Pho

Rargon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:14 pm
The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time (Master Quest) - (Currently lost in the Fire Temple)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (Still stuck in The Gigantic Tree. XD)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ( In Zelda Castle for the Final Battle,just can't seem to get passed the Steeled Doors)
Donkey Kong 64 (Beating Mario vs Donkey Kong on 2x Harder Level)
Rainbow Six (Forgot it's name but it's for the GameCube)
Pokemon Stadium 2 (Gym Leader Mode)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:02 pm
The Legend of Zelda (my friend lost my collector's edition ): )
Okami (It's so pretty but I can't be bothered nomorez)
Metroid Prime 3
de Blob

probably way more, but those are the ones I still kinda wanna finish  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:48 pm
WHAT IS UP WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!!?!?

I have seen 5 people(so far) say the same game; one that I particularly love for that matter. METROID PRIME 3: CORRUPTION!!!

What is up with you people some of you say you are stuck. Hell ask me what to do next I have played and beaten that game 10 frickin times no sweat. Majority of those time with a 100% completion. But if you are too scared to asked me let the game tell you, just sit there for a bit and your computer will tell you some strange activity is going on or it located a suit enhancement device. Not sure about Corruption but on Echoes after you saved then turned off the game then booted your file back up it would tell you where to go next.

The game also pretty much tells you where every item(missile, ship missile, and energy tank upgrades(not sure about energy cells though)) is after downloading the Planets data in Skytown. Then when you go to the map white dots will appear where an upgrade item is that you haven't gotten and an X will mean you have gotten that item.

I feel betrayed...as a matter of fact I will put up everyones name that hasn't beaten MP3 so I know why you annoy me.

Incomplete MP3 list:
Teh AK
Boadicia
Devil Jinn
Bongardo
Super Cheesio

More to come I'm sure of it stare  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:59 pm
You know, when I first saw the thread title, I thought it was for games that never came out. xd

- Pikmin 2. I have too much fun in multiplayer. Oh the shenanigans.
- Starcraft. Too much tweaking on the Heaven's Last Defense map.
- Tales of Symphonia. I'd rather go blind than finish this.
- Fire Emblem 8 and 9. I don't own FE9, so it's no surprise. Even still, I probably wouldn't finish it because the FE games are too easy, even on difficult mode.
- Star Ocean 3. Hey, guys, who wants to waste 100 hours of their life? razz
- Final Fantasy 8 and 9. If FF7 wasn't horrible enough, start playing these two.
- Final Fantasy 5. The game is always glitching up whenever I fight this golem.

Yup.  

Gikaru

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:55 pm
Jet Force Gemini. Got to the final boss and my cartridge disappeared. I swear I think my house eats games.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:33 am
KyuubiNaruto4
WHAT IS UP WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!!?!?

I have seen 5 people(so far) say the same game; one that I particularly love for that matter. METROID PRIME 3: CORRUPTION!!!

What is up with you people some of you say you are stuck. Hell ask me what to do next I have played and beaten that game 10 frickin times no sweat. Majority of those time with a 100% completion. But if you are too scared to asked me let the game tell you, just sit there for a bit and your computer will tell you some strange activity is going on or it located a suit enhancement device. Not sure about Corruption but on Echoes after you saved then turned off the game then booted your file back up it would tell you where to go next.

The game also pretty much tells you where every item(missile, ship missile, and energy tank upgrades(not sure about energy cells though)) is after downloading the Planets data in Skytown. Then when you go to the map white dots will appear where an upgrade item is that you haven't gotten and an X will mean you have gotten that item.

I feel betrayed...as a matter of fact I will put up everyones name that hasn't beaten MP3 so I know why you annoy me.

Incomplete MP3 list:
Teh AK
Boadicia
Devil Jinn
Bongardo
Super Cheesio

More to come I'm sure of it stare

YES!  

GuruGuru214

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items