Reply wwe
Who Should replace Vikki Guerrero? >=3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Vikki be replaced?
  Yes, she's a horrible GM!
  No, she's just doing the best she can....right?
  I'm not sure/I don't care
View Results

Abandoned_Half_Elf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:28 pm
Let's face it. More and more fans are getting fed up with Vikki's constant favoring of her husband, Edge.

So, I got to thinking. Who would make a good replacement for, as Jeff Hardy put it, "A sorry excuse for a General Manager"?

I thought we could always bring back a legend. They know how the business is run, and they know what the wrestlers need, since they've been there. =3

Then, my thoughts jumped to a legend who I wouldn't mind seeing come back:

WHOOO! Ric Flair! X3

I wouldn't mind seeing Stone Cold come back and be a GM either. He's done it before, I think...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:48 pm
Anyone would be an improvement  

2 open minded
Vice Captain

Alex-H-E-12
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:21 am
I think it sould be Ric Flair that sould replace Vickle  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:15 am
I'm so out of the loop, was Vicki fired? Having a computer run random-match generator would be an improvement over her. But as far as legends go for GM, I'd put my vote in for Mick Foley  

wolfowl77

Wasted Wintergirl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:35 pm
STONE COLD!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:25 am
wolfowl77
I'm so out of the loop, was Vicki fired? Having a computer run random-match generator would be an improvement over her. But as far as legends go for GM, I'd put my vote in for Mick Foley

When you posted this, no. But, she did quit about two weeks ago. Then Edge, predictably, asked for a divorce, claiming that she had "outlived her usefulness". Go figure.

And, now that Trump owns Raw....I dunno...they'll be replacing her at next week's (Commerical free! X3) Monday Night Raw.

Abandoned_Half_Elf

cerebral assasin 12394
Crew

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:04 pm
i think that it should cycle threw legengs. that would be cool, then maybe like a son of a (no, not b***h)legend could host. but now vicki is the GM's assultant for SMACKDOWN.  
wwe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games