Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Randy Orton in the right?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Abandoned_Half_Elf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:42 am
This question has been plaguing me for a while, so here are my thoughts on it.

Orton's not really mentally ill.

But, if he was, he has no right to sue the WWE because it wasn't their job to do something about it.

Orton should have been on medication. And if he knew he should have been, I think the WWE should sue for him endangering their employees.

If he doesn't have it, it's an excuse not to be responsible for his actions against the MacMahons. In other words, it's a cop-out.

And that would also mean he's a chicken s**t. I mean, really. Everyone else who has stood up to the MacMahons did it with pride. Orton's chickening out, so they don't fire his a**. Then he goes on national TV and says he's the godamned victim?!?!?!?!?

He's got a lot of nerve for a guy who can't fight without Legacy to back his sorry a** up.

Sorry, it had to be said.

Now, I want to know what you guys think about this.

Is Orton in the right, or in the wrong?

And no flaming other users for their opinions. You will be reported.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:07 pm
randy ortan is out of his mind crazy  

ECW12

Wasted Wintergirl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:45 pm
I hate Randy Orton and he's just using this "disease" as an excuse. I have Bipolar II and I don't do crap like this. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:23 pm
Orton's a b***h. Like I have selective Biopolar (I can control it and other times I can't) and I've attacked wrestlers in my legaue with the intention. But yeah. Ortons just a coward.  

Dead Chaos Souls
Crew

BlackHoleSun13
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:28 pm
OMG if randy really had that disease y did they let if wrestle in the first place. Like seriously Duh people!!!!!!! Im bipolar and know 2 a point how to control it  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:35 am
Lol seems like we're all Bipolar here. biggrin  

Wasted Wintergirl

Abandoned_Half_Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:28 am
Well, this does seem to be a moot point now, as he did come out and say that he faked the whole damn thing. Go figure. I think anyone who wasn't a Randy Orton fan (Yes, he has a few. XP) could see that.

Well, now that he's the new champion, (Because he cheated, and because he broke Batista's arm, putting him out...again. scream ) methinks that HHH is going to be a bit pissed. =3 He did attack him on last week's Raw.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:59 pm
oops lol sorry, i voted yes and i didnt know what i was voting for. XD but anyways, randy IS a good wrestler, but he WAS using legacy to much.  

cerebral assasin 12394
Crew

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
wwe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items