Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.A.G. : Fierce Artist's Guild.

Back to Guilds

A guild for artists of all kinds. Critiques, Galleries, Contests. 

Tags: artists, critique, draw, manga, gallery 

Reply Member Galleries.
Omen Art

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omen Nasai

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:24 pm
So yeah, thought I'd help getting the guild boards going a bit XD So I'll post some of my work that I call 'finished' or I don't intend on going back to. Alot of my stuff I like to leave kind of sketchy, which I know kinda tweaks people somethings XD but I like it, I like the feel of a sketch and I hate how 'cleaning up' certain sketches takes away from it, in my mind anyway XD
Enjoy! (P.S. Some of this stuff, if not most is commission stuff, it's been my main form of practice lately)

~NEW (03/27/09)~

User Image User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

[slight nudity-covered mostly]

User Image User Image

Ok, that should be it XDD top is the newest stuff, bottom is oldest. I've been doing alot of 'cutsie' stuff lately which I want to start getting away from, so we'll see XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:25 pm
Hope that wasn't too much XD
~I'll post any new sketches or art work here as a little sketch journal kinda thing I guess and if I finish it I'll add to above, maybe take out things as I start getting more in that gallery XD don't want to over load anyone.
Thanks for stopping by! heart

JOURNAL:
A little rough sketch in open canvas I did while trying to plan out a character for a roleplay with a friend. I didn't know what I wanted him to look like so I played a bit until I figured it out. I was going for scales on his face, like the coarse hide type scales, but I think it ended up looking more like mold or rock >.< if I ever get the ambition to I'll probably try something else for the scales. Until then this is fine and I'll share it here to break into this journal thing ^.^ Enjoy!
User Image

JOURNAL2:
Pencil sketch for the win! I won't lie, I'm a bit lazy about my work, so I draw it right onto the computer with my loverly tablet of doom, but i do know I need to keep my pencil drawing skills up too. So, I took the opurtunity to practice pencil sketches today because I've finally gone and made myself an art journal blog thing, and I wanted to make some custom art for it. I named the blog Omen Pixie *shrug* kinda silly, but oh well. Anyway, I'm making a pixie mascot for it for the banner and I've been sketching all day, finally got something decent, even used that light box I got for christmas to clean up the sketch! Whoot! I'm taking a break before I ink it so if anyone sees things to fix before then, that'd be great! ^.^
User Image  

Omen Nasai

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

stupidcrackers
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:24 pm
YAY FOR BRINGING THE BOARDS ALIVE!
ilyyyy

oh i leave tons of my stuff sketchy too, it looks weird if i clean ittt D:
i love how you draw eyes and hair, especially in the second one <3
i think that one's my favoriteeeeeee
wow, you've improved really fast if you compare the bottom ones to the top ones : D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:53 pm
thank you! ^.^ I hope I can keep the imporvement up then XD all this work is no younger older then a half a year I think  

Omen Nasai

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Vireo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:01 pm
Nice work here. I love that little blue kitty girl at the top and you're new sketch of the horned guy is coming along nicely. When you finish up a full drawing of him, I may be inclined to have to draw him...I dig horns and scales.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:00 pm
Vireo
Nice work here. I love that little blue kitty girl at the top and you're new sketch of the horned guy is coming along nicely. When you finish up a full drawing of him, I may be inclined to have to draw him...I dig horns and scales.

all the more reason to finish him! ^.^ Thanks so much!  

Omen Nasai

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Omen Nasai

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:13 pm
Bump for the pixie sketch! XD So people know to look heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:42 am
.:ll Cute, cute, cute m'dear ll:.
User Image

>> Oh my gosh~ you really have a cute art style. Especially on the first picture you posted here. The coloring totally compliments the drawing style. Even her pose compliments the style and coloring. In my opinion, sketchy is kind of nice. If your style suits it. And I think yours does. Hee.

(( and YAY for giving life to the forums ))

+signing out: L-tan_.

Clytia Voi Mist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Omen Nasai

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:14 pm
*squee* thank you! ^///^
I'm just glad that my final week is coming to a close so I can finally take some time to myself to do art I like XD for about a week anyway, then I'm back to school *sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:33 am
User Image

>> Heehee. You're welcome, hun. OH gosh. Haha our exams just ended around a week ago. It's now our summer break ohoho.

Clytia Voi Mist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

euclids_triangle

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:25 pm
Nice pics. xd I... rather like the sketchy chibis. lol. *will be watching for more updates*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:01 pm
very fun stuff! i especially love the top one, the male's pose and demeanor is just so much fun  

Pathos
Crew

Eloquent Werewolf

Omen Nasai

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:56 pm
thanks so much everyone! really sorry I pulled a vanishing act XD when I get caught up doing stuff I always forget to check gaia and be active here. I actually got an inspiration today during class and I'm hoping to get it scribbled out before I get too bogged down by my animation class, that and I want to do more image of my little pixie (I think I posted her here >.>)) But yeah, I'll definitely at least try to post anything new here as I get it done!
Thanks so much! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:19 pm
User Image

>> ! XDD I love your new drawings. So cleeaaaan *^*

Clytia Voi Mist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Member Galleries.