Trail to Eve Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:03 pm
Eveilyn took out a very long string looking at liked it was golden. Naomi had been strapped to a table sometime after every left and now Eve was continuing a mission. "Dearest i know you dont understand what im doing butyou do know id never hurt you." It was meant in the long run not right now, because right now Eve was attaching that long thread to a short hooked needle and drawing very near to Omi's lips. She moved around the table inserting needles into the girl as she went, all of them designed to put her into a deep sleep. Killing her wasnt possible on a scale she was capable of so she was going to incapcitate her while her plans were putting themselves in order.

"I really really am getting sick of this s**t."She pursed her lips getting ready for the pain of something she thought she had escaped. Naomi had just combined two succesful vials of petal cells and anti-breed cell mixture(sorry i dont know what to call it, but it keeps the cell from making new cells from itself.

"We all are." She quickly stitched up naomi's again not bothering to remove her rings. She could keep them, Eveilyn already knew how this turned out. "Now we wait and i want you to be very very quiet." Eveilyn turned on the T.V seeing Nexus and the man who was recently here causeing all kinds of destruction. In her mind she reviewed everything, but it all came in a blurr only a few things stood out. Most of all she knew she would have to hide naomi. "Goodnight." She clapped and the table flipped over and into a cubby in the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:19 pm
Alex lead the way back to Eve's place, knocking on teh door once there. It occured to her the woman probably already knew she was coming, so she cracked to the door a bit and peaked in. "Eve, it's Alex. I brought somebody who'd like to speak with you."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:46 pm
"Excuse me while i play doctor." Eveilyn stepped out from behind the door like a cat and ever so lightly stabbed a neddle full of tranquilzer into Alaska's juggular. "Well now you can do what want but all thats going to do is hurt alot... Anyway im Eve, i can see the future... Well im sure you know i already have played this out in my head. Im not going to kill you so relax enjoy a moment without the ability to control molecules and their structure." Eveilyn spent the day going through every possible outcome for her action and had choosen this one given it's... non-violent terms. She then looked to Alex. "Sit down and dont make a peep i dont want to hurt you but in this scenario its the only way..." She tapped a button and far away a single rang.

"b***h!" Alaska went to immediatily clog every artery of her viens with enlarged cell radius, but her eye's slipped closed a fraction and her head swam. She opened her eyes to fullest and screamed with rage, an Assassian on the verdge of defeat; where defeat meant death in her eyes. She tried with all her might to rotate proton and nuetron but found no force. "..." Alaska walked to the couch and sat, oneying would give her time. Ifshe even made a move for alex she would blast her with her own K.K fist.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:50 pm
The rustle of something fabric and the plunge of a needle in to flesh was the only thing Alex caught before Eve spoke up. She spun, seeing the woman and stared wide eyed at her. "What are you doing!" she almost yelled before being told to shut up basically. Her hands shook at her sides as she fought back the urge to simply grab Alaska and run, but given who she was dealing with, she figured Eve already had any plan she could think up figured out. She moved and followed teh now tranqued girl to the couch, sitting with balled fists on her lap.

She looked around teh room, waiting to see where Naomi was and if she was part of this whole fiasco as well. She didn't like feeling as if she'd been used to bring the girl here that Nexus was looking for. The vibration of the items around her was enough of a tell for that much. 'Like to see how you intend to stop sound waves Eve..'

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:06 am
Nexus stepped swiftly throgh a portal his hand already wrapping around Alaska's throat, her voice was cut off as every cell in her body broke down atom by atom, every spark of energy transfered and stolen.

Alaska couldnt speak before her heart stopped beating, she felt his presence just before the end though... She found jonas.

A light would burn itself through the fabric of space, its flame weightless and magnificent. It produced no light just a warmth that made everything inside you giddy with a feeling of euphoria. Then it disappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:25 am
"No!" Alex moved to try and move Alaska out of the way, except that Nexus already had her by the time she realized what was going on. She moved and watched and then grit her teeth as she glared up at Nexus. She stood, something glass shattering behind her as she growled lowly.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:16 pm
"Well theres no point in killing the both of us?" To make sure Alex had not done anything rash Eve had injected Naomi with a few cell sized bombs, her heart ceasing to beat or speeding up TOO much meant boom. The table then flipped to reveal Naomi and Eve smiled. "So... She cant be killed this i know,but if those bombs go off my dear im sure two out of the three of us can...." Every possible out come. "Now i wonder what will you do from here?" She laughed at how simple this was becoming.

"LET ME UP!!!" Naomi screamed not only had she been turned into a walking bonb but made temporarily blind. "AHHH!" Her scream was ear piercing. "ALEX?! ALASKA!?" What was going on...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:13 pm
"You two are sick and twisted. Very well suited for each other given the state he's in." she said, gesturing toward Nexus. Oddly enough she had no fear of the being as she marched herself over to Naomi. "Omi, it's Alex. I'm going to mute the air around you. I get that your blind and can't see whats going on. but do me a favor and try to calm down, if you do hear anything, ignore it." she said calmly, giving the girls hand a quick squeeze.

As she said she would, she muted the sound around Naomi, then looked up at Eve. "Unless he intends to be your shield Eve, I don't see anyway for you to keep me from rending you into a drooling bag of bones and flesh." She frowned, bending teh sound of her voice and cracking several of the floor boards beneath Eve. She moved and took teh Setsumei's feather out.

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:11 pm
(He's gone)

"Well i also have a singal coming from my NeruoNet to hers, any irrgular brain function and she goes of by remote." She walked over to the couch and sat down righ where alaska had been. "Anymore questions ma'am?" She pulled out a nail file and began scrathing them accross her nails.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:08 pm
((Whoops..))
"I said I'd melt your brain Eve, not hers." She looked down at the feather. She knew Setsumei told her not to waste it, but drastic times and such. "Why use pawns for this? Why help Nexus?" she asked. That question had bugged her since she'd gotten back and stepped into the scenario. "You see things before they happen, and seeing as how and you and another friend of mine aren't currently freaking out, it means one of two things. Either you've excepted whats going to happen and can't change it, or you know that things will eventually work out in the end."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:04 pm
"Im not an evil person, i didnt create Nexus and our friends. I play the fates in a way the lubricates the system, i help but i help all sides; right now im helping Nexus because thats who i need to help to help the right side... Besides if i were evil i would have killed you and Naomi seeing as you arnt really necessary to my plan anyway." It probably didnt make sense, but as she said before she saw the future nothing should could do by inaction or action was going to change that. "Umm let me put this in lamens, if anything happens to me Naomi's body will think its happening to hers. The bombs will then respond as if they would were you actually harming her."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:08 pm
"I see no sense in blowing all three of us up then." She moved over to Naomi, removing the mute from around her and putting her free hand on the girls shoulder."In the name of Archangel Zadkiel and the Holy Amethyst, I am the violet flame in action in me now. I am the blessing and buoyancy of the violet flame! I am freedom from limitation!" She said something quietly, her fingers tracing over the feather she held. A soft purple light and it vanished, or rather moved. The same purple glow started at her other hand, moving down toward where the bombs where in Naomi, She'd feel nothing, and Alex wouldn't say anything past the prayer. A moment later the bombs were gone and Alex removed her hand.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:04 am
"So what are you going to do now Little Eveilyn?" Maria stepped through the door albeit unexpectedly of the parties in the room. She looked at Eve like the devil and thusly slapped her sending her reeling into the furthest corner of the room with a loud crash. "Lets go, grab the mirror remeber the words and its time to go summon Entrophy, all this non-sense needs to stop i want my life back the way it was." She walked over to Naomi and pulled hard on the string binding her lips and quickly pressed on her chest removing her blindness. "Oh im just dan freakin doody happy to see you..." Naomi said to Maria. "Oh and you can bet your cursed a** im happy to see you. Get up and go find Derrick now." Maria grabbed Alex without hessitation and went flying full speed out the door and took off into the midnight air Alex in tow on her back.

((Two things, sorry for my absence been busy, and thread switch to the one im about to create.))  
Folly of Man

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff