Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official FanFiction.Net Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for FF.Net members to come and share their interests and stories with their fellow gaians. 

Tags: fanfiction, FanFiction.Net, writing, reading, fanfic 

Reply Archives: TV show
YOKAI RIDER GHOUL

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TekNam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:16 am
Title: Yokai Rider Ghoul
your ff.net penname: TeKnAm AKA Kamen Rider Velke

Category your story fits under: TV Show/Anime
Genre: Drama/Romance
Rating: M for foul language, blood and gore.

Disclaimer: I don't own Kamen Rider, nor do i own the characters of Rosario + Vampire. The Yuki Otoko Character, Tokaro Hoshimaru, is the only character in this story that i created.
Summary: Set in an alternate timeline where several of the killed characters are back to life, Tsukune Aono and friends have graduated Yokai Academy and Tsukune is taking Moka home to meet his family. However, very soon an old face emerges, revealing the presence of a new organization comprised of ALL of Tsukune's old high school enemies and some new ones. Does Tsukune have it in him to continue his relationship with Moka, while fighting the Neo-Mostrels as Yokai Rider Ghoul? Read on to find out! TRIAL ONE-SHOT. read the disclaimer at teh beginning to learn how to help me make this a true story!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:17 am
:UPDATES!:

Ok, there will be NO updates until i have received TEN smile smilies.

# of smilies received: 7  

TekNam

TekNam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:20 am
:TEASER!:

19-year old Tsukune Aono walked down the street towards his house, bearing a calm expression on his obviously troubled face. He knew it would be trouble for him, his parents, and his girlfriend when he brought her home to meet them, but he felt they needed to know.

“TSUKUNE!” Came the ringing of a familiarly sweet voice as 19-year-old Moka Akashiya, his pink-haired beauty, came running up to jump into his arms. He’d momentarily lost track of her after she’d run off to a newspaper stand, and hadn’t thought too much of it, considering he could now recognise a monster just by looking at them. At the stand, there had been no sign of trouble, so he’d let her wander. Now that she’d come back, though, he was more than happy. Letting his thoughts retreat for the moment, he gave her a quick lip kiss, and then looked at her with a wide, loving smile.

“So, Moka-chan, you ready for this? My parents already know you’re coming, but they also partially know about … YOU,” Tsukune said, hinting to Moka about her true self, symbolized by the Rosario around her neck.

“You worry too much, Tsukune! I’m sure everything will be fine!” Moka said, smiling as she held onto his arm. Tsukune chuckled a bit as he looked around, noticing the stares and expressions on the men around him: complete shock and outrage.

“Somehow, Moka, I’m getting the feeling we’d better start running,” Tsukune said, as he noticed one particularly well built man walking his way, a sick smile on his face.

“Tsukune? What are you-” Moka was cut short as Tsukune stood in front of her with an air of bravery, protecting her from the approaching man.

“Oh? Who’s this? Tsukune Aono. Long time, no beat,” the man said, the piercings in his lips twitching madly as he chuckled from his throat. Tsukune took two seconds to figure out who it was, then gasped.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, SAIZO!” Tsukune said, resolving all the more to protect Moka. Saizo Komiya had been a major enemy if his in high school, and though Tsukune didn’t know what was going on, he was sure that Saizo had some of his Monstrel buddies around for backup. He took two glances to each side to check for others, and then looked back at Saizo.

“Oh, are you kidding me? I’m here to play with the pretty girls!” Saizo said with gusto as a bevy of literal beauties swarmed around him. Tsukune was now astounded beyond belief. In high school, Saizo had talked about devouring all of humanity, starting with the hot girls, so what was a literal ARMY of them doing protecting him?

“What are you up to, Saizo? You always talking of eating all the pretty human girls! Why are they protecting you from me?” He said as he pulled up his sleeves, preparing himself with a tiger stance. Saizo laughed.

“Didn’t you here, Aono? After our last encounter, I was sent to an institution to be cured of that condition. I’m rehabilitated now. You have no need to worry about me. Besides, these pretties already know what I am, they just don’t care,” Saizo said with pride. Tsukune found this hard to understand. Instead, he rolled his sleeves back down, stepped out of his stance, and grabbed Moka’s hand.

“Well, if you don’t mind, I have places to go, family to see. They’re expecting me, you see,” Tsukune said, walking away with a slightly startled Moka.

“Oh don’t you worry, Aono. You and I will finish our business very soon,” Saizo said, grinning wide as a small cloud of gas seeped into the lungs of the girls around him. His eyes turned a menacing shade of red, and he laughed horribly as his harem flocked about him with lustful looks.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games