Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RING

Back to Guilds

Place for contests, charities, discussion, and friends! 

Tags: contests, charities, discussion, friends, minishops 

Reply THE RING'S WORKFORCE
Looking for bumpers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to bump?
  yes
  no
View Results

DemonicRockGirl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:44 am
User Image
Hy guys^^ I will post here two job offers as a bumper^^ you can choose one from this two or work on both. It's your choise:

I'm looking for bumpers
I'm looking for bumpers for my thread. I'm usually busy with other shops and I ca't always bump my thread so i will pay you 1g per bump. You can bump all you want. When you want the get you're money you stop from bumping , send a pm to me with how many bumps you done and after that you can send a trade^^ It's simple. After you done that and you still want to bump you start bumping from zero and repeat the first steps. Here is a link with my shop : [x] Don't forget to number you bumps and also can you please send a pm when someone posted an offer or a question. You on't have to pm me the message you can just pm me the page.

This is not available anymore cause i've closed the shop

Once Upon A Bump looks for bumpers
We need bumpers^^ We look for temporary or permanent bumpers.

Permanent bumpers
requirements:

Must be 100% committed to the Job.
You must be 4 out of the seven days of the week
You must do 175 bumps per week
There Will Be A Monthly Competition Held Between Employees, The Highest Bumper Will Receive A Bonus (a.k.a. Employee of the Month).
payment:
1OO - 3OO bumps - 3 gold each
3O1 - 95O bumps - 3.5 gold each
951 + bumps- 4 gold each

Temporary bumpers
requirement:

Must be 100% Committed to the Job.
You must be online 2 out of the seven days a week
Do well and you will receive a bonus.
You must do 150 bumps per week
There Will Be A Monthly Competition Held Between Employees, The Highest Bumper Will Receive A Bonus (a.k.a. Employee of the Month).
payment:
1OO - 3OO bumps - 2 gold each
3O1 - 7OO+ bumps - 2.5 gold each

If you are interested check this link: [x]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:18 pm
hmm i'm not so sure to be honest... xd
i know it's advertising but....it's not advertising another guild....but... xp
i would say the next mod that comes along, erm....please give me a second opinion sweatdrop

i personally think it should be ohkey xd but.... xp i dont know much when it comes to things like these xd

Chocolate Cheesepuff
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:37 pm
thats fine, as long as you are offering something to members here its okay. since you're paying the bumpers its a great opportunity for people, just make sure you keep your end of the deal. having it in the main forum is fine for now but you gave me the idea of setting up a gaia job market thread! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:50 am
tee hee^^ i updated the prices.. now i'm paying 1g per bump^^  

DemonicRockGirl

The McNinja

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:34 pm
i dont get it
bump  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:14 am
The McNinja
i dont get it
bump

User Image
we'll i posted two job offers. first is for my shop. i'm looking for someone to bump when i'm not on or i'm busy with other shops. the second one is for the bump shop i'm working and were i'm a manager. we are always hiring people. i think i'll reform the first page so that you wi'll understand things better.

DemonicRockGirl

Ryeder

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:07 am
ok, I know that you explained it to that dude *points up* But I still don't get it...you want someone to bump here or your shop?  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:10 am
Ryeder
ok, I know that you explained it to that dude *points up* But I still don't get it...you want someone to bump here or your shop?
User Image
i posted to job offers^^ one is for my shop where i want bumpers and the pay is 1g per bump and the other one is from the bump shop i'm working on. the prices are in the first page. it's your choice if you want to work for me or to work for the other shop. or you can do both if you can^^

DemonicRockGirl

Ryeder

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:35 am
hmm. Ok, I might be able t do both..let me try it out to see if I can fit your shop 1 in, and then see. Can I do that?  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:32 am
User Image
well yeah you can try and how bumps goes in my thread^^ when you get tired of bumping don't forget to send a pm first with how many bumps you've done and then send me a trade^^

DemonicRockGirl

gracegirl11

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:31 pm
I would like to try bumping in your shop. I could use the gold. If I think I can meet the quota I'll bump in the other shop.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:57 pm
About Once upon a Bump:

I could probably make temporary quota, but what happens if you're gone and you can't bump?  

gracegirl11

DemonicRockGirl

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:11 am
gracegirl11
About Once upon a Bump:

I could probably make temporary quota, but what happens if you're gone and you can't bump?
User Image
well you send a pm to the shop mule with saying that you are gone for some time and you will be put on hiatus.

THE RING'S WORKFORCE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games