Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for the fans of the new ABC Family original series The Secret Life of The American Teenager. 

Tags: secret life of the American teenager, make it or break it, life, ABC family, teen pregnancy 

Reply The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
Who will Amy end up with???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ollie619x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:54 pm
Ever since Ricky said that he was falling for Amy and Ben has already fallen for Amy i am really confused about who she will end up with cause Ricky is the father of the baby and is trying to change and Ben has stayed with her even though she got pregnant with Rickys baby(JOHN!!! ^-^)
I'm just really conufused...can you help?
Who do you think Amy will end up with?
Ben or Ricky?
confused  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:33 am
I think she will end up with Ben. They make such a ute couple! I luv them!!
I thought ricky was kind of a jerk, but as the season went on it seemed he was trying to chenge. And since Adrian is in love with Ricky, if he wound up with Amy, it just wouldn't be fair to Aidrian or Ben. I guess that in the interest of tieing up loose ends, all the characters willl probally wind up like this before the end of theseries, their will probally be more twists and turns are the season progresses, but here's what I'm rooting for: ben/amy, aidrian/ricky, grace/jack, and so on...thats my guess.  

aria2345

5,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

HannahGirl09

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:01 am
Personally, I think Ben is WAY to clingy. I think in the episode tomorow (second episode of season 3) Ben brings up sex, and Amy says she can't. Then maybe they will break up. In the first episode Ben was cool, but i don't if he best for her anymore. I think she should be with Ricky. It will be better for her and the baby, because he is the father. And Ricky is super hot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:39 pm
i honestly believe that amy would be with Ben in the end. Althought he seems clingy, he tries his best to express his feelings to her. Ricky only wants her because of the child they conceived and he isnt a man of trust. Amy would have to decide between the baby's father, and her real boyfriend.  

xmindiee23

Robbie2016

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:49 am
i think she will end up with ben but go out with ricky but it wont work out eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:01 pm
I'm thinking shes gonna end up with Ben. I hope thats how it goes. Heres what I want. Ben/Amy, Ricky/Adrian, Grace/Jack, and I really hope Ashley finds someone.  

FoolziieFoSho

-Lovely Foofie-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:45 pm
i think that her and ben should stay together even though amy is overreacting about very stupid things lately. its really annoying. i mean yelling at ben for going next door to ask ashley where the diapers were? whats up with that? i mean i know she doesnt know betty but she knows bens father so i dont think it shouldve been a big deal. and she needs to grow up a little in my opinion. i also think that adrian and ricky should end up together and grace and jack. grace needs to forgive jack though and she needs to get back to reality. her dad didnt die bc of her having sex. its ridiculous  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:48 pm
xXxFoolziexXx
I'm thinking shes gonna end up with Ben. I hope thats how it goes. Heres what I want. Ben/Amy, Ricky/Adrian, Grace/Jack, and I really hope Ashley finds someone.

i agree that i hope ashley finds someone. she always seems so lonely. but whatever happened to henry? her and him seemed like they might hit it off but then hes back with alice. come on SLAT writers. stop confusing us  

-Lovely Foofie-

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff