Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
UBCS Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annie Anthrax

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:04 am
What ho everyone, I was hoping I could ask a question that I need for my fanfic, a small part of which will be about the UBCS and I'd like it to be quite factually accurate (my story, that is!).

So, I was wondering, did the UBCS ever use women? Because all I've ever seen of them has been men.
And to my mind, this makes perfect sense. As I am aware that UBCS are a group of the very worst scum in the world, taken by Umbrella from death row to clean up their mess.
Because of this I would imagine they have plenty of male recruits without needing any female ones, who would probably complicate things more than they need to and make Umbrella spend more money than they need to.

And it always makes me chuckle when I am reading a fanfic and there's this wonderful, bittersweet love-story between a male and female UBCS, perhaps it was unrequited love until the very end or something else equally tragic...

..And it makes me laugh because really what they are doing is setting up a match-making between a war criminal and a child molester in all probability! xD

Also, did the USS ever use women either? I remember they did in the original film but let's... Not talk about that.
If it doesn't say anywhere then I'll assume they did for the sake of creative license.

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:54 pm
This really doesn't need its own thread. You can take this to the Grill! biggrin But no, I don't think there were women. As you said, it's the worst scum. Women can't be scum. razz

Okay that's not true. But yeah, it's all men.

Thread Contained.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas