Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Warning About "The Sims 3" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you buy "The Sims 3"
  Yes
  OMG!! CAN'T WAIT!! ;D
  No
  Too expansive
  There's a Sims 3?? O.O
  Eventually, yes.
  Maybe
  GOLDZZZZZZ
View Results

Junhong Choi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:23 am
Maybe. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:09 pm
I had the same issue but I got to try it and I'm not really into it I don't like the four slot deal in order to make your own family. It leaves others out who want to play the game. I do like how the Sims live their lives while you're not playing them though. Maybe the new expansions will be worth it but right now it's not grabbing my attention. I still enjoy the second one.  

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

RWBYfreak22

Ice-Cold Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:28 am
While the Sims 3 is cool, and has some ideas I was hoping would come out in Sims 2, I prefer Sims 2.

Just because of the uniqueness of Sims 2 with things like the Cow Plant. (Easily my fave item from Uni!)

And of course the originality, Sims 2 was the first time they introduced the rest of the Sims world after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:33 pm
Oh I have it and i'm starting to have problems with it. When I play it for 1 hour, it just starts to freeze and the screen goes black O.O  

Orgy Shot

2,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:14 pm
I most likely won't buy TS3. I don't want to risk ruining my computer/buying a game I won't be able to play (although my computer's pretty good), it seems like there's not as much custom content for TS3 yet, and I like custom content, the graphics (or at least the sims) look kind of very unattractive, it's too expensive, I already have most TS2 EPs and SPs and don't feel like waiting around for/buying a buttload of TS3 ones, and so on and so forth, although there are a lot of things about TS3 that make me wish I had it, XD.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff