Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:36 pm
Super Cheesio
Shane-Cheshner
That actually looks pretty good.
WHY HAVE I NEVER READ THE BOOK
It's a book for little kiddies, so you might have read it as a kid then forgotten about it as you got older.

@AK: It's just that I'd feel weird going into a movie for little children at my age.

No, no. I actually have never read it. >_>  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:52 pm
Teh AK
Owwin
The cinematography style reminds me so much of this one movie I saw. Wristcutters I think it was called? Good movie.

it sounds dark
It is about a world where people go after they commit suicide, and it is a lot like our world except a little bit worse. Nobody can smile, there aren't any flowers, and when you drop stuff under a car seat or in a couch cushion it really disappears. A whole bunch of annoying s**t like that. It is a dark comedy I guess.

Quote:
The movie was originally intended to be shot on super-16 color infrared film, which was produced specially by Kodak. The color-shifts inherent in using this kind of film were thought to enhance the parallel world feel to the action. In the end, it proved to be too time-consuming and the film was shot using normal filmstock manipulated in post-processing.

I think that is what makes it similar. Wild things looks like it uses the same technology.  

Owwin

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:00 pm
I remember this book. I actually still have it, from when I was a teeny little kid. I used to read it a whole lot.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff