Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omg pinkstar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:08 pm
what is love? we ask ourselves, our friends, and no one knows the answer. Some say u just know what is love when u meet the one, others say that its when you decide to get married, this can go on and on everyone has a different perspective on the word "LOVE" But i think that no one ever really knows what is because if we really knew what love was there would never be jeoulosy, there would never be mistrust, and most importantly there would never be cheating or divorce, thats why i say love is just a word we use but dont really know the meaning of..........

xoxo

heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:20 pm
Sorry the very first question made me think of the song, 'What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more...'

Also I don't tell someone I love them until I do. People nowadays seem to use 'I love you' as a way of saying 'I don't want to break up with you yet'.
Honestly, it's just silly how after a week a couple will begin to say they love one another.

SchizoPhrenzy

Ookami-Himeko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:29 pm
Love is a complex, inexplicable, irrational attachment to a person, a feeling that makes you put the other person's happiness on par or before your own. It tends to be pure selflessness. That is the idealized love. In truth, it varies depending on the emotional development and the way the person was raised, but when you find it, you know.  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games