Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
FLG anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:35 am
FLG - as in Fa Lun Gong in which I would refer to as FLG from now on since I'm too lazy to type out their full name stare

So yeah... I was walking on my campus the other day when I noticed this pecular phenomon... the FLG has this banner hanging in our hall way as well as this huge propagandatistic banner outside saying "the communist party killed 80 million Chinese" and "4 5 million quit the communist party".

So there I was, going "wtf..." as I saw this lady step up to me and tries to hand me this news paper... being cautious as I always was, I asked her what it was. She told me to "just read it and learn the truth", in which I responded "tell me what it is first." With an annoyed sigh she said the paper listed all the "horrors and crimes the communist party in China committed against the people of China." So naturally I told her to screw off.

The next day I was walking along the same hallway and I ran into the same lady (and to think two midterms in a row wasn't enough) and I accidently overhead her talking to some students about how bad the communist party was, etc etc. Hearing this hypocritical b*tch talk really pissed me off, so I went to argue with her about facts... boy did I regret that. I wasted at least 2 hours questioning her, and she kept switching topic everytime I ask a question she couldn't answer... bleh... they're still on my campus everyday spreading propaganda. Has anyone else been unfortunate enough to ran into these people and actually TALKED to them? Care to share your unpleasant experiences with us? Anyone in another university know if they're on other campuses? Or is it just my campus that they decided to plague with their presence? (excuse spelling and grammar, it's late, and I'm tired stare )

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:49 am
i remember them from like 4 or 3 years ago... they were like some kind of cult but china doesn't allow it?  

[Cewl]

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:50 am
Pfft. Bastards. They parade around the centre of London with "funeral processions for their dead" or something..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:31 pm
I'm not sure if there are FLG in Australia, I hope there aren't any. I checked out their website, and it seemed to promote some mystic s**t like "doing these excesses will help you achieve the perfect state of body and mind". Whatever that means.  

Minielf

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:03 pm
My opinion: Bunch of dumbasses. rolleyes

Ooh... there's a wheel in my stomach. In anycase, IMHO it's just one really well orcastrated scam. I gotta hand it to the "master," he sure knows how to influence and manipulate people. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:48 am
tamcharles

Ooh... there's a wheel in my stomach. In anycase, IMHO it's just one really well orcastrated scam. I gotta hand it to the "master," he sure knows how to influence and manipulate people. rolleyes

For once, Charlie, I think I'm gonna have to agree with you.  

Niphredil Ithilmir

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:03 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
tamcharles

Well it was bound to happen, it's statistics. razz rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:04 am
FLG=Scientology.  

spawnofebil

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:01 pm
tamcharles
Niphredil Ithilmir
tamcharles

Well it was bound to happen, it's statistics. razz rofl

xd 3nodding  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces