Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
ANBU Recruiting Site Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:30 pm
Kurisu was almost at the base of the tower when he was confronted by four ninja on the offensive. Reacting fast Kurisu threw two Shuriken at the strageling ninja, hitting him in the arm, but before Kurisu could make his next move, he felt a ninja stick a kunai into his back as he dropped to his knees. The head chunin radio'ed in to the Sannin leader, "Target has been captured with only one minor casualty." The Sannin responded, "Very good, see what information you can get out of him and then kill him."

((Back at the tower)) The sannin sat back down as he heard something break in the distance, he quickly signaled 2 of the reamaining jonin ninja to check it out. "It appears we're not alone."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 pm
((Tower Hallways))
The two Jonin approached a broken jar that was filled with a strange mineral, "What is this...sand?". Suddenly a giant arm of sand formed as it wraped itself around the bodies of the two Jonin and then tightened around there necks, putting them in a sleeper hold.Kurisu then used Henge no Jutsu to transform himself and the BLack Widow into the two Jonin guards as they made there way back to main room the Sannin way in.

((City Streets))
As the chunin moved in on the rogue ninja, the leader turned over Kurisu and began to interrogate him, "Alright punk, who are you, who ya workin for?" Kurisu smirked at him, "Whats the point you ain't gonna be around long enough to know." In anger, the chunin leader slit the throught of Kurisu as the sand peels away the flesh covering a wooden dummy puppet covered in paper bombs that activated and blew away the chunnin, wounding some, killing others.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:03 pm
((good so far, but needs more description and i dont believe jonins are this easily decapitated, or defeated i should say. So spice it up a bit, because trust me, some of the jonin in this guid is by far stronger than some of these ninjas. but other wise so far so good))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:04 pm
The two Jonin (Kurisu and The Black Widow) came back into the room where the others were, "Well what did you find?" from his demanding attitude, Kurisu could tell he was the target, "We found a broken jar of sand, but that was all". Suddenly an explosion went off in the distance (the chunin/bait) that threw everyone off guard, which was the perfect time to strike. Kurisu did a few quick handsigns as there transformations faded away, "Ninja Art: Black Widows Thousand Web Technique", The black Widow's chest opened as the chalkra lines wraped around the Sannin leader while he was offguard and dragging him into the clutches of the puppet, where the widow drove its four wrist blades through the sannins arms, making them useless. As the other Jonin jumped into action, Kurisu slammed two nerve gas bombs on the ground to cover his exit out the window onto the Suna Hawk. As they gained altitude, Kurisu turned to the sannin, "Raiden may want you dead, but i have no intention to kill someone if i don't know what they did wrong. And besides, Raiden may have question."  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:18 pm
((ok, from this point you and the sannin starts to struggle back. you guys get into a fight and you'll have to knock him out, which will be very difficult))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:20 pm
Tails1990
((Yeah, sorry bout that. But its like rediculously hard to plot a RP with yourself))

what do you think firu did to me in order to become sannin? it was worse!!! XD. yeah I just gave him a mile long responds, which i rp'ed with myself, it was hard and took me an hour  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:27 pm
(( stare Yeah but were not trying for sannin are we. LOL, im just more of a hands-on person thats all(i need some non self inflicted resistance) and you know i can RP out the wazoo. Hey i goin to bed cause its like midnight here.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:34 pm
((lmfao, true, but im not going easy on anyone who tries out for anbu, but otherwise yeah i know. just try it and make meh proud XD. You can do it just use your imagination...the one where your not god XD))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:32 pm
-your rank - chunnin
-why you want to be ANBU- to protect friends
-what is your goal- to become a taijutsu master
-how you can make the village stronger by joining- extremly fast and strong and will never betrey the sand no matter the situation
- type me several paragraphs of an rp
Katsuro laid quietly in the dark so quiet even the sound of his own heart sounded like a drum. katsuro quickly but quietly moved from place to place and slipped up next a corner out of the view of the wandering eyes of 4 ninjas standing at the gate, katsuro had olny a few options the ninja all appeared to be chunnin or above. he reached into his supplies and pulled out a 1 pound lead wieght he threw it and it glided through the air til hitting a place far from him self. It made a loud sound and alerted the ninja to his actions 2 ninajs rushed to the spot where the he'd thrown the lead wieght katsuro took no time at all to rush for the gate but keeping silent as he moved the ninjas saw him before he reached the gate they imedantly shouted to the other 2 ninjas that had been draw away when the 2 ninja began to run towards the gate they were distyracted by someone that began to dahs in an acward pattern 1 of the ninja followed the person or thing that made the noise katsuro then needed to kill one of the ninjas on the spot he rushed towards one of the ninjas aiming a powerful kick towards the ninjas neck the ninja simply moved away while the other delivered a kick to katsuros gut but katsuro didn't move for mthis blow and grabbed abd broke the ninjas leg in a few seconds and threw the ninja to the wall while the nija he wasn't focused on jumped back throwing kunia and ninja stars at him. Katsuro moved quickly disappearing then reappeared looking at the 2 ninja he had to deal with while the other 2 ninajs were either away from the gate or to hurt the move katsuro stayed still and watched the 2 opponents in front of him he quickly moved foward rushing at one of the ninja as one of the ninja aimed a kick for his head katsuro flipped back avoiding the kick but was hit by the other ninja katsuro began to bleed where the ninja had stuck a kunia into his side. Katsuro took the pain and then pinned the ninja that stabbed him down the other ninja again jumped back throwing a barrage of kunias and ninja stars while the ninja he had pinned urked the kunia in katsuro saide katsuro then moved the ninja i nthe way of the kunias and ninja stars and they stuck itno the ninaj and katsuro then crushed the ninja ribs and dropped the ninja to the floor katsur onow olny needed to focus on 1 ninja and the nheard an explosion in the distance the clone that had distracted the other ninja lead him into a trapped which in turn took much of katsuro time, the final ninaj saw katsuro pull the kunai otu of his side and rushed foward aiming a kunia at the other side of katsuro katsuro then spun kicking the ninaj to a wall but olny wounding him katsuro then took offence and rushed towards the ninja. the ninja punched katsuro in the gut katsuro took the blow then grabebd the ninja and began to crush the ninajs rib cage the ninaj began to flail and hti katsuro in multiple places he then head butted the ninja and threw the ninja agianst a wall knockign the ninaj unconcuis he then looked over to see oen of the ninjas the ninja with the broken leg managed to escape btu that wasn't his job, katsuro then opened the gate with a key he had gotten fro mone of the ninaj he then pushed the door open revealing a scroll that had a strange symbol on katsuro took his time making sure that it wasn't a trap his job was to steal this scroll he grabbed the scroll and quietly closed the door he was asked not to look in the scroll him self he then replaced the scroll wit ha copy and gave a few cloens to carry the other duplicate scrolls he then used the rest of the sand i nhis gourd to kill the ninajs he'd knocked out. He then walked towards the forest adn heard alarms blaring but by the time they reached the gate katsur oalong with the scroll had vanished as if he was never there. (( hope that is beliveable i think so, i didn't escape without taking damage so i think it's a fair pr example))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:37 pm
*cough* PM *cough*  

Fanoto

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:39 pm
(( oops sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:40 pm
good lord man, thats good too, but pm me. only reason why Kurisu is doing this is cuz he didnt feel like pming it, which may result in alot of edits, which in posts can be a pain  

Shruikan Tenshi

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces